No votes
Other (comment please)
No votes

Total votes : 1

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:58 pm
View Likes
King15Mori says...

“I was just a child back then…only 16 when it happened when I took my first life.” I Dorian Maddock, open my eyes, and got out of bed to the smell of freshly baked cookies I knew I would not be eating. I sighed and walked over to the old white mirror sitting on the new dresser, that I had begged for, my foster mother did not want to buy it for me calming it was a waste of good money on a low life like me. I stared at the boy I saw looking back at me, from his fluffy chestnut hair to his light brown almost, caramel looking fingers. I had changed so much over the years that you could barely tell that I used to be light almost, Caucasian looking aside from the fact that my mom was Japanese and my dad, African. Even my eyes had changed from dark brown to black. I yawned and put on my glasses. I got dressed in my school uniform, a tidy black coat with a blue button-up tucked into black dress pants, and paired with black dress shoes. After changing I mentally prepared myself to talk to those impostors that call themselves my parents, Mr. and Mrs. King. I quickly sauntered down the stairs. “I’m ready!” I called from the living room. I only spotted Mrs.King bustling around the kitchen so I guessed Mr. King was at work. “about time, you always take forever I don’t even know why my husband adopted you, it was a mistake.” I rolled my eyes and tried to calm my anger until she spoke again. “Your family has a bad history and you will give us one to, I’m so glad I never had to meet your parents I mean, thank God there dead that means less riff-raff around here.” I clenched my jaw and barley kept myself from screaming and instead I grabbed some bread and slammed the door as I ran out of the house. Knowing that she would not give chase.

I got to school and made eye contact with my ex-best friend and new bully Lucky Brigham. “Hey cupcake” I scowled “I am not in the mood, Lucky.” He smiled and there was a sparkle in his deep blue eyes, I watched as he ruffled his blonde hair and chuckled almost forgetting every mean remark and taunt, seeing my best friend again. I remembered as soon as he pushed me to the ground and placing his hand on my throat. “who do you think you’re talking to cupcake” He growled still on top of me. I was silent knowing he would hurt me if I spoke. I remembered in my back pocket I had my dad’s knife. Just as I was about to give him a mean scar I hear the yelling and stomping of Mr. Laws, the principle.

“Break it up!” yelled Mr. Lawrs as he pulled Lucky to his feet and me to mine. “Get to class Maddock!” He said without another glance my way. I felt Lucky’s eyes burning holes into the back of my head. It’s crazy what popularity does to your mind. I walked into school with the fact that I had left my book bag at home just now dawning on me. “What’s Shakin bacon” I heard as a hand slapped down onto my shoulder. ” Hey Stitch” The real-life version of the kids in movies that are way too happy when their home life and background are complete trash, my new and improved best friend Stitch Chaos. Just hearing about him you’ll wonder whats so special about him, well one look and you will know. Stitch’s parents are scientist who thought “hey…. let’s turn this newborn baby into real-life Frankenstein and then leave him for a couple of years in child beating orphanage, come back and act like we didn’t do any of that.” Stitch smiles and sweeps back his long white hair exposing neat red stitches under his eyes, mouth, and ears that also cover his neck, hands, and arms. “Why don’t you ever get those taken out?” he smirked and looked at his hand “I like them, they make me remember who I am” The bell rang. I hurried over to my locker grabbed my books as Stitch pulled me into Mr. Witts History class.

I felt a hand on my shoulder “Lunchtime!” exclaimed Mr.Witt. I looked up realizing that I had slept through all of the class and facepalmed as I got up and dragged myself to the cafeteria. “You should be glad Mr.Witt’s so nice, he knows how your home life is so he let you sleep” Stitch whispered as we walked through the cafe doors.

I tensed up facing the crowd of laughing, yelling, and eating students. I had always hated nosy places. . . My shoulders sank as we walked up to the table with the popular kids. " Why do we always sit here Stitch?” I asked, knowing the answer. “We are popular, like it or not, I’m the funny and cool one and you’re the cute and silent one,” Stitch said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, blushing and sat down across from Lucky avoiding making eye contact. “Oh, the freak!” Lucky said teasingly. “Stop that Lucky!” said Mary, the prettiest and sometimes sweetest girl you will ever meet. . . Or at least that’s what everybody says. I looked at Lucky who was grinning ear to ear from having Mary talk to him even if it was just to scold him. “Why,” asked Stitch. Lucky tilted his head the way he did when he was two seconds away from fighting someone. " Why what, Frankenstein?” Stitch scowled and said, " why do you always call Dorian that?” Lucky smiled “Just look at him! What more is there to say?” He was grinning from ear to ear. Stitched cackled which caught me off guard. “Your such a insecure jerk!” All the color drained from Lucky’s face. They started fighting, per-usual. Watching these two bicker had made me lose my appetite, i pushed around the carrots on my plate. Mary looked like she was gonna hurl. “Hey” Mary whispered to me under the yelling. “yes?” I said in a bored tone. “Why are you sooooo… passive?” she asked with a evil gleam look in her eyes while waving her spider like fingers at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. She frowned like some pouty toddler before getting up and leaving, which got Lucky’s attention. “What’s wrong with Mare!?!” he said. Just then the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. I nodded to Stitch, grabbed my trey, and walked out of the cafe. It was only then i realized how sick I was of people like them. :pirate3:
The High Elves talk of perfection, but they are a complicated people...I should know, for I am their King, but that is a secret between you and me. To everyone else, this one is simply Mori a noble of the high elven court. :wink:

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:10 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

@King15Mori this is not the place for posting your works. If you want to review, then you can create a thread here and if you want a review, then you can ask for that in some other thread.

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson