z

Young Writers Society

Reviewing novels

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:38 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello. Glad to see you here. I want to read your novel.

WARNING:Sometimes, my reviews can be harsh.

WHAT I WILL REVIEW

1) I am probably good with all genres, I like mystery the best though.

2) Would prefer to review chapters/parts having not more than 3000 words. I just can't focus properly if that word limit is exceeded. But still you can give me works exceeding that word limit. I can at least try.

3)Would really prefer to read from the first chapter but yes, you can drop random chapters. In that case, please provide me with a summary of what has happened in the past.

WHAT I WILL NOT REVIEW

1)I wouldn't prefer to review works having a lot of graphic scenes of violence. The same goes for having a lot of 16+ mature content(let me remain a child).

2)Works which I do not understand. Well of course, you don't know if I will understand your work or not. So no need to worry, I will read it. But just as a quick heads up I don't understand all writings. Hopefully, I will understand the meaning of your work but if I don't, I am sorry I will not be able to review.

WHAT TYPE OF REVIEW WILL I GIVE
It depends on the writing but I can give suggestions on word choice, dialogues, pace, flow, setting and anything you want.

WHAT DO I WANT IN RETURN
Nothing at all.

BY WHEN WILL I GIVE THE REVIEW
I am too lazy and a inborn procrastinator! It might take upto one week. I will try to review it as soon as possible.
If I don't please feel free to pm me or shout on my wall. I won't mind.

Why waiting? Go and write down in the comments in this manner.

Title : Title of the novel or the chapter
Link: Provide me with the link.
Specific: On what do you want me to mainly focus on?
Time: Do you have a sudden urgency for the review? If yes, then write it here along with the reason.

Examples: Eclipse Chapter 1 by Realsadhours21
Last edited by ForeverYoung299 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm
View Likes
HJYoung says...

Exodus
SF Novel, need feedback on everything, especially dialogue.
I stand above this all. For with every virgin kingdom, there is always an august king.

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:11 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

@HJYoung Please break it into parts. It should be broken into at least 5 parts. After breaking it, please comment down here and I will review it for sure. There also, I saw many commenting on that.

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:20 pm
View Likes
HJYoung says...

Ok, as soon as i have time for more reviews, ill try to.
I stand above this all. For with every virgin kingdom, there is always an august king.

701 Reviews

Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:49 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

HJYoung wrote:Ok, as soon as i have time for more reviews, ill try to.

Okay. Thanks for understanding and if you want points for posting, I would be happy to give you those points, although I don't have much. I think it will be sometime before I post the last chapter of my novel. By then, I can get 200 points. 🙂

23 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 am
View Likes
HJYoung says...

2 parts now, itll take a week or so, as i have school, np no need to do so.

23 Reviews

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:55 am
View Likes
HJYoung says...

Hm, would you mind just letting me split it into three parts, as 5-6 will take too long? Each of the parts will be about 1000-2000 words

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 am
View Likes
RealSadhours296 says...

Eclipse: Chapter 1

I'm not sure if you do unfinished novels, but If you like you could review the one I've been working on, Eclipse? The more recent chapters haven't any reviews yet, so I would love someone's opinion on them and a new perspective on the older ones.

I'm not the best at writing. You'll probably find grammar mistakes aplenty. That can easily be fixed in the future with a good editor though. I'm mainly looking to see how the story flows and how good the character development and interactions are. I want to see if the meat of the story is actually good before roasting it, y'know?

If you're too busy however, or if my novel chapters are too long, or if you're just not interested in the story, I perfectly understand.

701 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:02 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hey @RealSadhours296! Thanks for requesting! I will get to it as soon as I can, perhaps within this week.

701 Reviews

Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:05 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

I am free now. Can request reviews. I will be happy to review your works.

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:39 am
KateHardy says...

Hii Forever,

You've already reviewed the full chapter one of this, and I thought I'd request you to read the other parts of it too.

Survival: The Escape, Chapter 2.1

The full novel isn't uploaded here yet, but it is a finished novel and I'll be uploading it part by part. Basically everytime one part is knocked out of the green room, the next part is uploaded. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

701 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:54 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Sure @Harryhardy
I totally forgot to review that. *facepalms* I completed reading it yesterday or maybe the day before yesterday. I will surely review it soon. :D

4094 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:07 am
KateHardy says...

Thank youu!! xD...that happens.

Should I tag you when I post the new parts? :
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

701 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:09 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Yeah, definitely. The story is pretty intriguing

4094 Reviews

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:18 am
KateHardy says...

OKay sure! Thx.:D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae