z

Young Writers Society

Rad's Review Room

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:08 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

Howdy folks, RadDog here! I guess this is my WRFF page. I'll pretty much review anything, free of charge, but NO poetry. Okay? :D My reviews are broader and of big topics, don't expect any grammar or nick-picky stuff. I will review novels from start to finish, despite the number of chapters, but depending on how busy I am I might not get around to finishing the reviews for 2 weeks max. Short stories are always good, expect a review in at most 3 days!
For submissions please fill out the following:
Code: Select all
[b]Title Of What I'll Review:[/b]
[b]What Is It? (i.e. novel, short story, etc.):
[b]Link to Review:
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:53 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Title Of What I'll Review:The Surprise
What Is It?:Very Short Story
Link to Review:The Surprise

Thanks! :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

289 Reviews

Reviews: 289
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:26 pm
MissGangamash says...

Hey! I need help getting my last two chapters of my novel out of the green room. Can ya help me out? The Rage (Chapter 7)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:58 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

@LordMomo, so sorry I completely forgot about this, I'll get right to it. @MissGangamash, I'll get it out of the green room soon :D
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:05 pm
momonster says...

@RadDog13579 it's fine! We all forget sometimes. :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners