z

Young Writers Society

I Will Review Anything Besides Smut!

Reviews: 3
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 am
GBKiller says...

Heya! I need to get points, so I will review pretty much anything! The only reservation I have is that I will not review smut. To reiterate, I will review anything excluding smut, including:
    Horror,
    Fantasy,
    Romance,
    Drama,
    Tragedy,
    Thriller,
    Psych. Horror,
    Short stories,
    Prologue/First chapter of a novel,
    Poems,
    Song Lyrics,
And a lot more! Just comment with the link to the creation and I'll check it out!
"I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives." - Wonder, R.J. Palacio

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:19 pm
alliaria says...

Hi! If you're still looking for more points, could you critique a short poem of mine? It's no more than 800 words long. Edit: Sorry! I meant it's no longer than 800 characters. It's only about 100 words. Long Weekend

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:18 pm
AbduBinSaj8 says...

I was searching for ways to request for a review.
Then I came across this.
Please give me a very, very honest review on my short story (the link is given below). And yes, you can take your time. There's no need to rush.

Positive reviews encourage you to go on while negative reviews helps you to find out and overcome your weaknesses. So, I need both.

Now here's something you should be notified beforehand: The story is 4000+ words long.

Thank you.

Ayna - The Mirror

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:35 pm
Soccer23 says...

Hi!
If you could review this, that would be awesome! It's a chapter two, so it's not that far into the story, but if that's too much that's ok. It's clean.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do big things; It's trash can, not trash can't"
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender