z

Young Writers Society

Que's Review Corner

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:02 am
Que says...

@HarryHardy and @MissGangamash, I am so sorry not to be able to complete your reviews at this time as I had promised. My university work has rather caught up to me and I think I will have to take a break from YWS for a time. I may still be able to review both of your chapters, but it could take a week or longer. Again, I deeply apologize for this, I hope that I still have the chance to read and review for you both again later.

For now, I will be closing this review request thread until I can get back on my feet. Thank you.
Parlez-vous français?

498 Reviews

Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 am
Que says...

I am officially reopening this review request thread!

The next few weeks will be a little chaotic so timing may vary, but I hope to get all reviews done within a week of their request. I'll be letting you know when you post how soon I expect to get it done. :)
Parlez-vous français?

659 Reviews

Reviews: 659
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:16 am
View Likes
RandomTalks says...

Hey!

I saw that you were accepting and I was wondering if you would like to review my short story. Here's the link:

Weight

The Birthday Candles
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

498 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 pm
Que says...

@RandomTalks I'd be happy to! You caught me right as I'm moving into university, so I won't get to them today, but I should by the end of August!
Parlez-vous français?

659 Reviews

Reviews: 659
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:48 pm
View Likes
RandomTalks says...

@Que Of course! Thank you so much!!
“Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.”

― Margaret Mitchell

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:14 am
View Likes
Mikatsune says...

Hello there :), could you please review my short poem? Here's the link!

The silent struggle

498 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:18 pm
Que says...

Hi @Mika%20Honeydew ! I probably should have closed this thread again, since I'm not on YWS as often as I used to be, but I should have some time on my hands this week and can get to your poem maybe today or tomorrow. :)
Parlez-vous français?

498 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:24 am
View Likes
Que says...

@Mika%20Honeydew aaaaand done! :) Thanks for requesting a review.

To anyone else browsing, I've decided that I will continue to keep this thread open! and will accept any review requests that find their way in here. It's good for me. c:
Parlez-vous français?

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:23 pm
View Likes
emilyrebecca says...

Hello Que!!
If you have the time and inclination I'd love a review of my new poem! It's politically leaning, but it's not really "picking a side" or anything too specific. If that is all okay with you, here's the link.

A Country of Red and Blue

498 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:28 pm
Que says...

Hi @emilyrebecca, that sounds good! I should be available to review your poem later today. :) Looking forward to it!
Parlez-vous français?

498 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:55 am
Que says...

@emilyrebecca done! It's a chonky review, hopefully it's not too overwhelming. :)
Parlez-vous français?

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian