z

Young Writers Society

Give Me Your Writings!

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:10 am
View Likes
Tawsif says...

Hey, I'm Tawsif. I'd love to review your works.

Well, I'll particularly review novels, short stories, essays. I'm not a big fan of fantasy, historical, and fan-fiction items. But I'll try and see what I can do once you make your request.

I can say one thing for sure. I'll try my very level best to be a honest and thorough, as well as compassionate reviewer.

So, give me your precious writings!

Also, don't forget to give a few details (and of course the URL) of your writing.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:48 pm
View Likes
Vita says...

Hi Tawsif! I'd love a review of my work https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Vita/Corrupted-Courage-Chapter-7-147706
you've already reviewed other chapters of my novel, so you already know what it's about. I'd love to know what you think of my latest chapter. If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it!
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

99 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
Tawsif says...

Finally, someone posts a request! Phew!

I'll get to it prettttty soon.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:50 pm
View Likes
Cow says...

Hello, hello! I feel rather ashamed asking for a review, but that's the whole point of this place, isn't it?

Anyways, would you mind reviewing my main story, Sunshine Fog? I'll add a link to the first chapter, it always bothers me when people don't start with the first one, to be honest with you.

The plot is basically the main character Warren dealing with his trauma from the war. And a key detail, it's two years after World War two except the Allies didn't win so eventually I'll be discussing a lot of political issues and such and I aim to make it as accurate as I can to the time period when it comes to post-war and flashbacks to the war and such/ (I have many personal books about WWII, so no worries there!)

Thank you, again! Feel free to ask me to review something for you if you want. : )

Here's the link - Chapter 1 - I'm Thinking

99 Reviews

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:07 am
Tawsif says...

Thanks for posting the request, Cow. And don't be ashamed now. You said it yourself: being not ashamed of posting a request is the whole point of this.

I hesitate to review your novel because I have very, very limited knowledge about World Wars (or any historical things for that matter :D ). So you can't expect any deep analysis of the historical information and stuff like that. I can just review your novel in general, if that's ok with you.

Please tell me if it's ok if I don't offer any remarks about the accuracy of historic facts about the war.

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:22 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

HI @Tawsif

Hey could you take a look at the first chapter of my novel?

The Alpha Pack: The Dawn of the Dead, Chapter 1.1

Thanks in advance
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

99 Reviews

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:20 pm
View Likes
Tawsif says...

Hey @HarryHardy!

Thank you so much for reaching out to me. I'd love to help, but you see, currently I have this online exam going on. I'll try to get back to your piece as soon as possible. Please don't mind, and just be patient.

I'm extremely sorry!

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Oh...it's okay. I can wait.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:57 pm
Vita says...

Hi @Tawsif!
I was hoping you could review chapters 8 and 9 of my novel corrupted courage. You've been reviewing my chapters since i started it, so I'd really value a review from you.
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Vita/Corrupted-Courage-Chapter-8-147941
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Vita/Corrupted-Courage-Chapter-9-148397
If you don't have time I totally understand!
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
-Hypatia Of Alexandria

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." -Sir Terry Pratchett

Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell