z

Young Writers Society

Necromancer14's reviews

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 am
Necromancer14 says...

Post projects that you want me to review and I'll get to them as soon as I can!

What categories I'll review:
Short stories
Novels (I know! I'll actually review novels! However, I won't necessarily read the whole thing, I'll just review the chapter you want reviewed.)

As for genres, I don't do romance. Ever. My favorite genres include Fantasy, sci-fi, action/adventure, and humor. However, if you have like a teen fiction or horror or something I'll still review it as long as it doesn't have a bunch of romance. A little romance is fine, so as long as romance is not the main point to the story I'm good with reviewing it.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

235 Reviews

Reviews: 235
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:05 am
View Likes
4revgreen says...

Hey, so I have 11 chapters of my ongoing novel called "The Sticks" uploaded if you're still looking for something to review. I'd say it's probably classified as teen fiction, as there is a kind of romance story line but not really? You don't need to do each chapter, I'd just like some general feedback as to how I can improve and if the characters come across well.
:-) Thank you for you time
“The sight of one's own heart is degrading; people are not meant to look inward--that's why they've been give bodies, to hide their souls.”

― Shirley Jackson, The Sundial

114 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Necromancer14 says...

All right! I'll get to them as soon as I'm able. :)
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:48 pm
View Likes
R.Harini says...

Hello. You had very graciously reviewed one of my works " True Freedom" recently, which I am immensely thankful about. Your review was eye opening and encouraging. Thank You for that.
I hope you can review my poem Perfect, which is on my page( I do not know how to attach my work posted on this website here, so I beg my pardon). Your in depth review will be appreciated.
Thank you

114 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:57 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Sure @R.Harini! I can review your poem, though poems arent exactly my strong suit.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 am
View Likes
felistia says...

Hi Necromancer14

I'm looking for a long time reviewer for my fantasy\ action\ adventure novel series: Quest for Fire

I've finished writing the first novel of the series and I'm currently on the second novel. Would you be willing to review my first novel and the chapters in my second novel?

If not, please feel free to turn this down. Look forward to your reply.

Book one: chapter one: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter One

Book two: Chapter two: The Quest for Fire - Frozen Past - Chapter One

Best Regards
Felistia.

114 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:51 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

Sure @felistia! And fantasy, action, and adventure are some of my favorite genres.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:37 am
View Likes
Tawsif says...

Hey, Necromancer!
I'd like you to review my short story "Lockdown", which is basically a story based on the events that take place in campus when it's locked down. It has a few parts, since it's a bit long in length. So far I've posted the first two parts in the site.
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Tawsif/Lockdown-Part-1-147087
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Tawsif/Lockdown-Part-2-147112
Thanks in advance for your help.

114 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Okay, this is closed for now. I'll say when it's open again, but I've got a lot of reviewing to do.

114 Reviews

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:55 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Okay it's open again. :D

Reviews: 4
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:37 am
View Likes
Hanuli says...

Hi! I would love to have the first chapter of my novel reviewed.

ennui - 01

Thank you so much!

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Fri May 01, 2020 5:40 am
Fishr says...

Hello! My work keeps getting heavily edited by myself so at the moment I need opinions! Please and thank you!

Mon Amour (Part I)
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

114 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2020 8:20 pm
Necromancer14 says...

Hello @Fishr, I see that it's rated 18+ and mature content. What is that content exactly? I won't read anything with sex or anything like that.

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Sat May 02, 2020 1:56 am
Fishr says...

That is why it is rated mature content. But if I knew you did not read work with sex in it, I wouldn’t have requested a review. Oh, well. Thank you anyway.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 06, 2020 1:57 am
DeliriumNervosa says...

Hey! I was wondering if you might like to review my newest work "Path to Diagnosis Part One". It is a short story about the long and exhausting journey to a medical solution. I do have a Part two coming. Thanks in advance!

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin