z

Young Writers Society

Reviews by Mira

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:03 am
View Likes
Miraculor77 says...

I realized right after Review Day that I haven't been reviewing much at all, so I decided to open this.

What I will review:
Novel Chapters/Chapter Parts
Short Stories
Articles and Essays
and whatever else there is that involves prose

I will review isolated chapters.

What I won't review:
Poetry
Lyrics
etc.

I will not do chapter-by-chapter reviews for your story unless I am invested in it and have read it from the beginning. If you wish to request chapter-by-chapter reviews please mention it in your request and I will check out your story from the beginning, then PM you on if I want to continue.

I will review pieces with more than 2-3 reviews, but keep in mind that I may repeat what has been already said. I'll try not to, though.

Some notes/disclaimers:
I don't require anything for my reviews, but (optional) it would be nice if you could check out my novel Code: Delete. It's in my portfolio, and the most recent chapter is at the top.

My reviews can get a little nitpicky (catching typos and little grammatical errors), so if you don't want that, please mention it in your request.

I can review any age/content writing, but if the content contains sexual assault/rape or abuse (physical or mental) please mention it in your request.

I will get back to you on this thread if I finish your review.

Timing
I will try to complete your review within three business days (Monday-Friday).

For example, if you request a review on Monday, I'll try to have it done by Thursday. If you request one on Friday, I'll try to have it done by Wednesday.

If I cannot complete your review in this time-frame for any reason (no Internet, illness, etc.) I will reply to you on this thread saying so.

By posting a request here, you are acknowledging that I have the right to deny your request. If I deny your request, I will either PM you or message you in this thread.
BUT I'll try to get to your request anyway. :)

Request Format:
Title of Piece:
Link to Piece:
Type of Piece: (poem, novel, chapter, short story, etc.)
Genre of Piece: (narrative, young adult fiction, sci-fi., etc.)
Brief Description:
Other: (content warnings, chapter-by-chapter requests, etc.

I look forward to reviewing your works. :D
Last edited by Miraculor77 on Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'd rather die than live without passion.
- Jungkook

I do reviews: Reviews by Mira

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:45 pm
View Likes
Corryn says...

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could review my short story.
​I wanted my life back

43 Reviews

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:59 am
View Likes
Miraculor77 says...

@Corryn I can’t access your short story because it’s private. I’ll review it if you make it public. If you don’t know how to do that, you can PM me or post a message on my wall and I’ll try to help you.
- Jungkook

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am
View Likes
felistia says...

Hi Miraculor77

I'm looking for a long time reviewer for my fantasy\ action\ adventure novel series: Quest for Fire

I've finished writing the first novel of the series and I'm currently on the second novel. Would you be willing to review my first novel and the chapters in my second novel?

If not, please feel free to turn this down. Look forward to your reply.

Book one: chapter one: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter One

Book two: Chapter two: The Quest for Fire - Frozen Past - Chapter One

Best Regards
Felistia.

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm
View Likes
Miraculor77 says...

@felistia I'll do the reviews, but they won't be on time. My parents have been putting severe wifi restrictions on me and I barely have enough time to do homework, so I won't be able to get your reviews done by tomorrow.

I looked at the first chapter of the first book, and it does look interesting. :)
- Jungkook

But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red