Young Writers Society

Bickel's Prep Room

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:47 am
Miraculor77 says...

Hi! I'd requested a review from you a while back and would like another one.

Work title: Chapter 14: Coffee
Work link: Chapter 14: Coffee
Type of work: Novel Chapter
Work genre: I think it falls into teen fiction, has some realistic and maybe dystopian elements
Brief description: Umm... Ashe questions hers and Kyre's past again, even though she has no memory of it. Kyre notices how cold she is and they end up taking a detour to a coffee shop. Ashe seems to recognize one of the people there, and that woman's face triggers a memory/image, along with a deep sense of loss. Ashe and Kyre get their hot drinks and Ashe notices a strange girl watching them. The stranger looks slightly unsettling, and they rush out. I think.
Any notes you'd like me to know: I am a socially awkward person, and as such, I do not fully understand human interactions. I would really appreciate it if you could point out any places where the characters act or speak strangely.

Thanks!
I'd rather die than live without passion.
- Jungkook

I do reviews: Reviews by Mira

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:31 pm
Riverlight says...

Work title: America Gone (America Rising in Portfolio; First Book of ???)
Work link: America Gone - Prologue
Type of work: Novel
Work genre: Politics, Sci-Fi,
Brief description: America must rebuild after a devastating nuclear attack and defeat a new fascist enemy. Britain must maintain its role as new leader of the free world.
Any notes you'd like me to know: Prologue already has quite a few reviews. I'm hoping you'll read through what I've got and maybe keep up if you like it. Currently writing Chs. 5 and 6 simultaneously. This isn't very realistic, but it's been rather likable thus far (or so I'm told).
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

attempting foot extraction
— Mea