z

Young Writers Society

Ten's Emporium of Positive Reinforcement

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:35 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Welcome to Ten's Emporium of Positive Reinforcement!

I'm not a believer of praise for vanity's sake, and I'll never post something in a review if I don't believe it- however, everybody needs a boost sometimes. My reviews tend to focus on style and strengths and how to embrace them and develop them further.

Pick your flavour and drop me a link.

Flavours of review;

Honey-sweet:
Feeling insecure or dispirited? Treat yourself! Allow me to sift through your work and shamelessly point out everything there is to like about it. Just organic, positive feedback all the way.

Sugar coated:
Even constructive criticism is necessary, but it doesn't always have to be super critical. If you need a nudge in the right direction but are afraid of the bitter aftertaste, a sweet coating of sugar will fix that right up.

Fruit and Almond:
If you're looking for something a bit more hefty and substantial, the Fruit and Almond is full of good stuff and plenty of constructive criticism, but still focuses on feeding and fattening the positives.

Trial by Fire:
Not every recipe works. If you want me to take a look at your work and filter out all the inconsistencies, superfluous words, drooping sentences, and other nuances that get in the way of what you're doing right then this is the one for you.

Poetry, Essays, Short Stories e.c.t welcome. I tend to review Novels in bulk so they may take me longer to get around to.

If you want to return the favour drop me a PM and I'll point you in the direction of one of my latest projects.

Samples;

Fruit and Almond:
The Unfinished Diary of TBJ - In Progress

Trial by fire:
The Absurdity of Hope - Complete
Last edited by Tenyo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We were born to be amazing.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:43 am
Rascalover says...

Fruit and almond Review please!
The Unfinished Diary of TBJ (Part 4)

Part three and four have no reviews, but I would be ecstatic if you reviewed all four parts!

If you need anything reviewed let me know!

Thanks!
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 pm
Starve says...

Hi Tenyo!

This short story needs a trial by fire — The Absurdity of hope

If you need anything reviewed lemme know, and thanks!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Aranya says...

Hello Tenyo!

Honey and Sunshine needs a trial by fire.

If you shall need any review in future, pls do let me know, will be always happy to help :)!!

Thank you so much!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:25 pm
Starve says...

Hi Tenyo!

Your previous review was very helpful (and I'm not using "very" flippantly).
I changed a lot of things and I couldn't in all honesty edit that work and ask for feedback in replies.

So I'd be grateful if you could do a lighter review on
No more tears (Draft 3.0)
I don't believe the story needs a second trial by fire, though I leave the decision up to you. My questions about the work remain the same.

If you ever need something reviewed I'm more than willing.

Thanks again!

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn