z

Young Writers Society

In need of lots of food

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 pm
NafaKitty says...

Hi there! Thanks for taking time out of your day to look at my thread.

I've been kind of lax on my reviews here lately and definitely need to start working on more of them.

I try to keep my reviews at least 600 words and then up. I do give constructive criticism at all times. I am not mean about it or cruel. I make sure that anything that I like or dislike I explain why I like or dislike them.

Thanks for your time!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 am
ryanmakenna says...

I would be interested in having you read the first few chapters of my book, if you are still looking. I write fantasy romance, but not the raunchy kind haha. If you're interested, I posted my first chapter in the literary works section. You can search "Of the Forest" and it should pop up (but I am extremely new to this site, so I don't know if that's exactly how it works lol).

19 Reviews

Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:14 am
NafaKitty says...

ryanmakenna wrote:I would be interested in having you read the first few chapters of my book, if you are still looking. I write fantasy romance, but not the raunchy kind haha. If you're interested, I posted my first chapter in the literary works section. You can search "Of the Forest" and it should pop up (but I am extremely new to this site, so I don't know if that's exactly how it works lol).

I am indeed still looking! Is there anything specific that you're wanting critiqued?

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 pm
eiaeh9 says...

Hi could you review my piece Constance's Monologue , it is a monologue so can be reviewed as spoken or written

19 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:13 pm
NafaKitty says...

ryanmakenna wrote:I would be interested in having you read the first few chapters of my book, if you are still looking. I write fantasy romance, but not the raunchy kind haha. If you're interested, I posted my first chapter in the literary works section. You can search "Of the Forest" and it should pop up (but I am extremely new to this site, so I don't know if that's exactly how it works lol).

Sure! It might be a little bit before I get to it. :)

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 am
Aranya says...

Hi Nafakitty!

Could you pls review this slam poem on Gay Love ?? :)
Honey and Sunshine
Pls help me it's for a competition

Shall always be ready to help you in any form!!

Thank you so much!!

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott