z

Young Writers Society

The Wolf's essay/school stuff reviews and help

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:31 pm
WritingWolf says...

YWS can be a great resource for students. It's a place where you can get your assignments proofread by others before you turn it in. However, sometimes it is challenging to get reviews on those types of works in time. So I decide I would make a request topic specifically for that purpose.

Being in school myself I have limited amount of time to write reviews. So rather than just letting people make requests I will list when I will be able to write a review, and people can claim a slot. First come first serve, so check the recent posts to make sure the slot you want isn't already taken.

Slots

Slot A: I can write a shorter review on the 17th

Slot B: I can do one a bit longer between the 19th/20th

Slot C: For any work that is okay being put on stand-by. I will review this one if a free moment comes up. I don't know when that could be.

What I'll Review

This topic is specifically for essays, articles, and school related works.

I won't read anything rated 16+.

I come with my bias. If you request on a review on a big social issue (i.e. abortion) I will review it from the stance of someone in the viewpoint that I have on that issue (I'll make sure to state what that is at the beginning). If you are looking for an unbiased critique please ask someone else. (I'll still cover general, non-topic specific things as well) What I want to do is give you an example of how that will land in the ears of an actual reader. For a commonly debated topic most readers will already have a stance. So I believe that the perspective from one side is very valuable. If this is not the type of review you want (and your work is about a commonly debated social issue) unfortunately I cannot provide what you are looking for.

Make sure one of the slots is open! And be sure to specify which one you are taking.

Form
Link to work:
Slot: (did you check to make sure it isn't already full?)
Anything in particular you want comments about?:
Other:
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

What's stopping you?
— David Mamet