z

Young Writers Society

Grammar Jedi fighting for the good of all Grammar

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 am
ajruby12 says...

Not enough time to edit that NaNoWriMo novel? Grammar mistakes getting you down? Contact the Grammar Jedi! :daddarth

Hey there, people! So, I'm an up-and-coming editor/proofreader and would LOVE to proofread your work. These can be short stories, essays, or even full novels. (If you really want, I can do poems too)

This would be strictly proofreading, with suggestions for clarity and such included as well. I can do it here on YWS or on another easy-to-use and semi-anonymous source (such as Google Docs), but please make sure it is something you are comfortable with and don't give away personal information. If you are interested in me proofreading your novel, please PM me separately, and we can chat.

I am seriously happy to edit anything that you have.

Note: I am a firm believer in the Oxford comma. I will make these corrections, and you can ignore them if you'd like
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy