z

Young Writers Society

Hi! I'm reviewing things!

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 am
View Likes
deleted221222 says...

So, I've decided to start this thread. It's true, most of you will probably not know or give a rat's butt about me, but I'm here not to change that, but to slowly inject myself into your writing thought processes...

Or, as a normal person would say it, help you with your stories.

Things I will review
- Short Stories
- Chapters (And I will try to read up on every chapter until your request. It will take some time though, mind you)
- The deep metaphorical stuff that causes me to have existentialism issues.

Things I will not review
- Poetry (Your symbolism will not touch me)
- Scripts
- Lyrics
- Essays
- Drama (If they're paired with something like Romance, Historical, Other, etc. Psychological dramas, as well as unconventional pairings are fine)

What to expect out of one of my reviews
Basic to semi-in-depth analysis on the characters in your stories. Things like personalities, motivations, likes, dislikes, etc. The plot is another thing I'll tend to focus on, trying to both dissect and offer suggestions into what might want to do. Finally, just basic non-grammar specific fixes to your writing if there's a specific problem. My reviews will be paragraph by paragraph, to show the thought process of someone reading your story.

I will not, however, be focusing on your grammar errors.

So yeah, just link your piece in the comments and I will attempt to review it in the near or not-too-distant future.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:37 am
Eros says...

Dear Thundahguy...
I am feeling extremely demotivated and discouraged to continue expressing my ideas.
I request you to please please please read my chapter 1 of the horror novel

Bloody Nails--- 1

I hope you will read and review it as soon as possible. Please do tell what you disliked so that I can work upon it and improve my writing skills. Afterall, we learn from our mistakes ;)

About the novel:
It will be full of thrill, action, adventure, horror, some violence. Hope you don't have any problem with the genre...

With love,
From Eros. :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:43 pm
jster02 says...

You want something to review? I think this'll meet the standards you mentioned above. (If not, that's fine too...)

Craters

Thanks!
What's the point of success if it makes me miserable?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:45 am
varada6467 says...

Can you please review my story too. It is the first chapter to the book that I am writing. Will be obliged to know how it is going on. :D :D

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:47 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

Can you please review The Funeral?
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:41 am
bigsisfarmer says...

Hey! Thank you for offering to do this!

Could you maybe review the first chapter of my story? Thanks!

I Hate My Life - Chapter 1
I want to read your works!

Message me about anything! I'm always willing to talk.

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser