z

Young Writers Society

Will Review For Slushies - Oh, It's Food?

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:14 am
PastelSlushie says...

Hello, everyone! I'm extremely close to my second star, and I want to get as many reviews out of me until school starts back on the 17! For me, anyway.

WHAT I WON'T REVIEW:
- Aything that bashes other religions/sexualities
- Poems
- Anything non-fiction, unless it's about real-life crimes/murders
- Anything lyrical (songs and such)
- Art. I'm not a fan of drawing, and I'm not entirely sure what makes a drawing "good" or "bad"

WHAT I WILL REVIEW:
- Novels/Chapter
- Short Stories
- Writing that deals with topics such as depression/suicide/anorexia. I'm familiar with all three so I'm fine with it, anything else that handles serious topics is fine too
- Writing that has homosexual relationships
- ANYTHING SCARY!
- Anything that talks about religion is fine, but if it bashes another religion, I won't review it
- Anything else I'd review but didn't put on here!

Send in as many pieces as you'd like! I'll eventually get to them all. If I get behind, I'll pause so I can catch up.

I'd also like a slushie as payment.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74

118 Reviews

Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 am
PastelSlushie says...

@Thundahguy - I'll review the first chapter today, and I'll get the rest in tomorrow!

118 Reviews

Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 am
PastelSlushie says...

I'm going to bump this back up just in time for RevMo tomorrow (for me). I have a four day weekend ahead of me so that's going to be a great start! Feel free to read the first post to know what I do/don't review.

If you want to know my schedule, I'm mostly on and off during the day - more active in evenings and nights after I finish dinner.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone