z

Young Writers Society

Will Review for Social Security Numbers or Food!

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 pm
Atticus says...

Hello everyone,

As I am starting to move into reviewing poetry, I have decided to edit this forum and re-emphasize my desire to review more and more. My forte is still in short stories and chapters, but I am hoping that reviewing poetry will allow me to get more reviews in and reach a new group of people (specifically poets).

I WILL NOT review anything that--
-Is sexually explicit/romance that makes me feel uncomfortable. Even if there are implications, I reserve the right to refuse to review something because I am uncomfortable with the level/intensity of romance.
-Is incredibly gory/unnecessarily violent
-Makes me uncomfortable in any way

I have two favors to ask, then you can scroll down and hit me up with some requests!

1. If I do a review for you and you're not already following me, please do so, and I will follow you back!
2. Please only request up to 2 items per week. This is so I don't get overwhelmed with someone expecting me to review their entire novel in a few week's time.

Other than that, I will attempt to review anything and everything unless stated above. Feel free to leave a request, and I will get to it as soon as I can!
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford