z

Young Writers Society

Your One-Stop Shop for Okayish Reviews!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue May 02, 2017 4:45 am
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to my WRFF shop! I'm Iggy and I used to review like crazy, before I hit a major burnout that lasted for well over two years. Yeah, I'm not kidding. I used to reach a star per month back in 2014, which was good for my self-esteem (because stars are cool and you gotta catch them all) but bad for my pace because one day, I just looked at my laptop and the mere thought of reviewing exhausted me. (Shameless fact: one week, I earned two stars and if that doesn't convince you of how crazy I was, I'm not sure what else will)

After quite a long break, I'm finally back and ready to get reviewin'! I've done a bit of reviewing here and there ever since, but now, I'm ready to make it a weekly habit! BUT I learned my lesson and am going to pace myself, so if you want to request a review from me, the main thing is to remember to be patient. I am a slow grandma and I take my time with reading and then typing. I like to be thorough in my reviews, as much as possible if others haven't already gotten to it first. :P

For now, I will accept any kind of genre, but I do reserve the right to reject your request if I feel like it. Main reason will be because I feel like I don't have enough knowledge to give a proper review. I will review novel chapters, but please be aware that I will NOT read the prior chapters unless I want to, so I will mostly be reviewing for grammar/nitpicks/basic feedback on those.

I want to end this with a disclaimer by saying that my reviewing skills are rusty and if I'm not all that helpful, I apologize in advance. English/language arts is not my major, so I'm not as smart or as fancy as other reviewers may be :P but I work hard to not put my foot in my mouth and talk about things I have no knowledge of. So if my review was entirely unhelpful to you, I'm sorry but I warned you ahead of time!

With that said, feel free to request a review if you'd like. Please also be sure to specify any area you want me to focus on, like grammar or dialogue, etc. if necessary. If not, I'll pick and choose. Thanks for reading ♥
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 pm
Virgil says...

I expected there to be more people here by now! If you could review chakras that would be great. I leave some questions in the Author's Note so that should help guide you on what I need help with! Grammar isn't very necessary unless there's a spelling error and I'd prefer that you focus on the structure or imagery.

Thanks!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 am
Dracula says...

Please review With the Rooster's Crow (Complete). I don't mind what area you focus on, just whatever needs to be focused on the most. :D
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:11 pm
Virgil says...

Mercury, Chapter 1 Here it is!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars