z

Young Writers Society

Come here for positive yet constructive reviews.

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 pm
LilyRose says...

Hey, I'm new around here but am looking for review experience so I'll review anything as long as it isn't too long, I especially enjoy flash fiction as that is mainly what I write so if you've got some of that then come straight to me. xx
P.s. please, if you get a chance, feedback on my reviews so I can become a better reviewer and take a look at some of my work if you want.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:57 pm
View Likes
regismare says...

Is about 1,500 words okay? If so, I'd love a review on Chapter 9 of my LMS~ It's rated 16 for language, if you're okay with that ^^
awaiting world war three

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 pm
View Likes
BubblegumGoddess says...

I just posted the first chapter to my novel "The Reckless Years." The chapters are fairly short and I would really love some feedback! The only thing is that it's rated 16+ for some mild language, I hope that won't deter you too much :D

Reviews: 3
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:25 pm
View Likes
LilyRose says...

@regismare @BubblegumGoddess Hi, thanks for your requests, I'm a bit busy at the moment but you can expect your review in the next week.

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author