z

Young Writers Society

Come here for positive yet constructive reviews.

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:21 pm
LilyRose says...

Hey, I'm new around here but am looking for review experience so I'll review anything as long as it isn't too long, I especially enjoy flash fiction as that is mainly what I write so if you've got some of that then come straight to me. xx
P.s. please, if you get a chance, feedback on my reviews so I can become a better reviewer and take a look at some of my work if you want.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:57 pm
View Likes
regismare says...

Is about 1,500 words okay? If so, I'd love a review on Chapter 9 of my LMS~ It's rated 16 for language, if you're okay with that ^^
awaiting world war three

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 pm
View Likes
BubblegumGoddess says...

I just posted the first chapter to my novel "The Reckless Years." The chapters are fairly short and I would really love some feedback! The only thing is that it's rated 16+ for some mild language, I hope that won't deter you too much :D

Reviews: 3
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:25 pm
View Likes
LilyRose says...

@regismare @BubblegumGoddess Hi, thanks for your requests, I'm a bit busy at the moment but you can expect your review in the next week.

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind