z

Young Writers Society

I Have Cookies

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:41 pm
zaminami says...

So if you review any of my works- What Death Looks Like, My Legacy One: Swallowed Prologue, My 2 Sentence Horror Stories, and Ding Dong Part 1: Jamie- I will review one or more of your stories and then send you cookies through PM or your wall. Don't worry, I have endless cookies.

I will get to them sooner or later. Look down below to see what I'll review sooner rather than later. Please tell me both genres if there are two genres. If your story falls into the Depends column (Marked in blue), then tell me what it's about so I can judge from there.

Spoiler! :
Will Review Sooner (Genres): Action/ Adventure, Dramatic, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Mystery/Suspense, Science Fiction, Supernatural, and Teen Fiction.

Depends (Genres): General, Fanfiction, Literature, Lyrical, Other, Politics, Realistic, Satire, Science, Technology, and Theatre.

Will Review Later (Genres): Culture, Film, Health, Historical Fiction, Romantic, Review, and Spiritual (as I'm an atheist and know like, nothing about God).

Will Review Sooner (Type): Lyrics, Poetry, Script, and Short Stories.

Depends (Type): Art, Novels/Chapters, and Other.

Will Review Later (Type): Articles.

Keep in mind that I'm not the best reviewer (especially with poetry), but I try to get grammar errors and I also give you tips to make your work more exciting!

Thank you and have a great day!

Please don't use this to cyberbully me. If you want to send me a PM so we can have a roast session. Thank you ;)
Last edited by zaminami on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

Random avatar

Reviews: 75
Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 pm
MeisterChan says...

Hey, KaraStevens! :D I'll make sure to review all of them if I can, I'll try doing them at the weekend though. I'm so stressed out right now to focus on reviewing with a real critic outlook.

(I'm just here for the cookies)

Just kidding :P

364 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:46 pm
zaminami says...

ScytheMeister wrote:Hey, KaraStevens! :D I'll make sure to review all of them if I can, I'll try doing them at the weekend though. I'm so stressed out right now to focus on reviewing with a real critic outlook.

(I'm just here for the cookies)

Just kidding :P

Haha, okay. Awesome. You really want cookies, huh. I don't blame you; cookies are amazing.

Spoiler! :
Mostly the triple chocolate dough kind with little bits of raw dough inside of them and chocolate chips in them. No lie, this is actually a thing.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:45 am
Featherstone says...

So I went ahead and threw you a review. I'm writing an fantasy/adventure novel and was wondering if I could get some reviews on that. I'll keep throwing you reviews.

The other thing I'm looking for reviews on is a fantasy/horror novel. That one is pretty dark, but judging by your writing I didn't think you'd mind. Here are the links to the first chapters of each:

Huntress: Chapter 1- Pack [Edited; LMS] <This is the action/adventure one.

Shadowsong: Chapter 1.1 <The horror one
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:18 pm
regismare says...

Can we trade a review for a review? I need Chapter 8 reviewing, so do you have any preference as to which work of yours I review? My LMS is fantasy/adventure, but chapter eight does have a tad of romance in it, just to warn you (nothing explicit, but some people are sensitive to romance in general sooo)
awaiting world war three

364 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:24 pm
zaminami says...

regismare wrote:Can we trade a review for a review? I need Chapter 8 reviewing, so do you have any preference as to which work of yours I review? My LMS is fantasy/adventure, but chapter eight does have a tad of romance in it, just to warn you (nothing explicit, but some people are sensitive to romance in general sooo)

I don't have any problem with romance. Do you have a problem with horror (that's my specialty, I think)? I do have a fantasy thing, but it's only a prologue so I don't know if you'll have a problem with that. Thanks!--

Kara

364 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm
zaminami says...

Entry 1-- The Mental Hospital for the Traumatized: The Woman

Entry 2-- The Mental Hospital for the Traumatized: The Woman

NEW WORKS! PLEASE REVIEW!