I prefer not to review:

- Horror
- Sci fi
- Spiritual
- Anything with vampires
- Anything with cult-like groups/actual cults
- Anything with zombies/parasites
- Completed start to finish manuscripts

Please do not request more than one chapter of a novel at a time, unless you are alright with me potentially jumping in fresh every chapter. I generally stop reading works when I get bored/have enough material for a review, which can sometimes be at the end of the work, but is more often than not somewhere in the middle. I will also stop short stories when I get bored/have enough material for a review. I don't work on "it gets better later." People will not get to later unless "now" is good.

I am 100% fine expanding upon anything I put in my reviews if anything is confusing, or I didn't cover something you wanted me to! If you want comments on something in a part I didn't review, then I'll happily toss in a few opinions.

Priority goes to works with 0-2 reviews. I will not review prose that has over 5 reviews on it and poetry that has over 7, unless you give me something really specific that other reviewers haven't covered.

A Like on a post indicates I have reviewed the work in question.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:51 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

It's been too long, and I don't quite recall how sharp your thorns are. So let's have a little spar. I'll find a way to pay it back or forward. No time bracket, either. This one is on the editing queue for later this year.

entropy
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:21 am
View Likes
Queenie says...

Hi, this is Queenie. I just wrote a poem called Still Standing Strong, and I was wondering if you would be willing to review it. If you can that's great, but if not no worries.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."

-Rabindranath Tagore

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 am
View Likes
regismare says...

Hi! I'm looking to improve this work as much as I possibly can, so it'd be really great if you would review it and tell me honestly what you think. It already has 3 pretty good reviews, though, so I totally understand if you don't : )
awaiting world war three

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:38 am
View Likes
Queenie says...

Hey, it's me again. I wrote another poem called Shatter Me and I was wondering if you would be willing to review that. Shatter Me
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."

-Rabindranath Tagore

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm
View Likes
skylnn00writes says...

Hey! So my story posted has 5 chapters in one part... I need to change that with my next edit, but I was wondering if you could at least review one of the chapters? I read your requirements and you are more than welcome to stop at any chapter you like. Thank you :smt001

Here is the link:
(Undecided) #1: Ch. 1-5
~Sky <3

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:15 am
View Likes
Evander says...

Heyo! I was perhaps looking for critique that wouldn't focus around grammar (although if there are serious issues with grammar, then I wouldn't mind for that to be expanded upon) and more with virtually anything else about my poem. Thank you very much!

The poem in question: fin.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:39 pm
View Likes
Silberfee says...

hi ! if you are still accepting requests for review please review this poem I posted yesterday Twice the foreigner , i feel like its been almost 24 hrs now and no one has reviewed it, I been drafting it for 2 weeks .

If it is crap please at least tell me bc then I can have peace but I'm all tensiony about it.

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 am
View Likes
LilyRose says...

Hi I would really like reviews for my realistic short story The Other Side I am writing it for a short story competition of which the deadline is tomorrow so if it can be done asap that would be really helpful thanks xx

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

Herro, here through your post that I just saw on the people tab. Feel free to review as much or as little as you want of Off Court, my novel about two professional tennis players who fall in love.

Off Court - Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy,
Biscuits :)

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm
View Likes
KaiTheGreater says...

I'd like another review of Withdrawal, but it has a trigger warning as it's about recovering from self-harm, so I totally get it if you'd rather not.
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

adularesence

Boop! :3

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:40 pm
View Likes
Zoom says...

Since you're open ^_^

I was actually stalking your wall and saw that you do not review unless via a request.

Pretty please and thanks?

Adryan's Promise - Chapter 1.1 (The River)
he/his

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 am
View Likes
ChocoDanish says...

writers block help
Fluffs (part3)
i'm nice most of the time but i'm no saint

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci