z

Young Writers Society

Come One, Come All

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm
2017 says...

"If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first six sharpening my ax." -Abraham Lincoln

Hello, fellow YWSers!

As my mission here is to boost the development of your writing skills over the course of the next year, I am eagerly accepting requests for reviews. There are only two things you need to do:

• Post a link to your literary work in this thread.

• Tell me what you would like to me too take a look at (e.g. character development, grammar mistakes, plot progression, structure, style, etcetra).

Lastly, I can not promise to meet your requests immediately. However, I will try my best to be as prompt as possible.

Thank you! :)

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 am
Dracula says...

Follow The Shining Stars I would it if you could check my paragraphing, please.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am
LilyRose says...

Hi I would really like reviews for my realistic short story The Other Side I am writing it for a short story competition of which the deadline is tomorrow so if it can be done asap that would be really helpful thanks xx

Reviews: 4
Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:08 am
sabyemerald says...

Hello! Please review my work. I guess I need you to comment on my writing style and give me tips on how to make my work better. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you. :)

Head bang

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13