z

Young Writers Society

Come One, Come All

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm
2017 says...

"If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first six sharpening my ax." -Abraham Lincoln

Hello, fellow YWSers!

As my mission here is to boost the development of your writing skills over the course of the next year, I am eagerly accepting requests for reviews. There are only two things you need to do:

• Post a link to your literary work in this thread.

• Tell me what you would like to me too take a look at (e.g. character development, grammar mistakes, plot progression, structure, style, etcetra).

Lastly, I can not promise to meet your requests immediately. However, I will try my best to be as prompt as possible.

Thank you! :)

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 am
Dracula says...

Follow The Shining Stars I would it if you could check my paragraphing, please.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:10 am
LilyRose says...

Hi I would really like reviews for my realistic short story The Other Side I am writing it for a short story competition of which the deadline is tomorrow so if it can be done asap that would be really helpful thanks xx

Reviews: 4
Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:08 am
sabyemerald says...

Hello! Please review my work. I guess I need you to comment on my writing style and give me tips on how to make my work better. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you. :)

Head bang

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy