z

Young Writers Society

i'll give you a detailed review :)

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 am
maisewriting says...

Hey everyone! Maise here and I'd love to review your writing!

What will I review?
I'm open to any short story or novel. I prefer contemporary or fantasy but anything is alright! I won't review poetry or the like because I don't have any experience with that and my review wouldn't be helpful at all for you :)

When you request
Please give me the title, the genre, and a quick summary. Also, if you like, you can ask me for specific critique (for example, on specifically character or plot)

About my reviews
My reviews are generally very detailed, I tend to read through at first and pick out certain lines that I think need fixing or don't make sense, and then give a general overview of issues that don't have a specific line to pinpoint. Of course, I'll tell you exactly what I loved about it too!

I hope my reviews help you, and thanks for asking me!

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 am
Dracula says...

Follow The Shining Stars

A short story which fits your criteria. It's pretty much fantasy and only 1500 words. I'd love if you could check that my paragraphing is okay, and otherwise any nitpicks you find.

Thank you!
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 am
MeatBunCat says...

Ah, since I reviewed your story (wrong one, still owe you for the revised chapter), lets see if i can tempt you with my story!

Title: Glorious Fantasy
Link: Glorious Fantasy Ch.1: A New world
Genre: Fantasy/Humor/Adventure/Action/Romance
1 Sentence summery: A story about a boy dragged into a new world, life, and a new gender.
Feedback Interest: I'm trying to pump out as many chapters as I can before I burn out, so grammar is nice, also a bit of a idea on how you think of the story. I don't expect you to read them all, but if you can tell me how far you were willing to read, that would be lovely!
Last edited by MeatBunCat on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm
kman134 says...

Ashura: A World of Sword and Magic Chapter 1

Could someone review my story, Ashura: A World of Swords and Magic, and point out some problems that i need fixing. Warning: this story is an anime-manga story made to look like an MMORPG.

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov