z

Young Writers Society

Geoff's Blunt Reviews

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:56 am
geoffles says...

Hello everyone!

I'm hella bored and I want to review some stuff. I have some guidelines so please read them. :>

Guidelines wrote:
What I will review

1. Short Stories & Flash Fiction: These are what I write 95% of the time. I don't want to sound pretentious or bigoted but this is what I'm good at. I will gladly read your short stories. :>

2. Poetry: I'm not the best at understanding poetry but I'd love to try. I'm big with word choice and tone so that's what I'd focus on, even if I'd have to pick apart your poetry line by line.

3. Novel CHAPTERS (FIRST ONLY): I'm only going to be reviewing first chapters of novels because I honestly don't have the time to pick apart a gazillion chapters with all my other projects and school. If you want first impressions and initial help, I'm your bruh.

4. Anything else? I'd be happy to review anything else. I'm always looking for something experimental. :>

What I won't review

Anything that is suuuuuuuuuuuuper long.

What my reviews are like:

My reviews will always be somewhat nice but they get to the point. I'll say what's good and I'll say what's bad. If there wasn't much to love then I won't make things up but I won't be unnecessarily mean either. Basically, I'll be honest. If I absolutely loved your writing then I will gush.

Form:

Just copy and paste!

Code: Select all
Username:
Piece you want me to review:
Any last words?

Uh, hope to get some potential reviewees!
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

264 Reviews

Reviews: 264
Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:24 pm
Megrim says...

I'll go!

I've been submitting my flash fiction (microfiction, really). Trying to write one every few days. I'd be appreciative if you want to take a gander and review one or more of them, whichever ones tickle your fancy. I'm bound to post more over time, too.

Username: Megrim
Piece you want me to review: Any of these.
Any last words? They're only 150-250 in length. I post new ones every now and again, if you like them and want more to review. Or just pick a single one! I don't mind.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:35 am
geoffles says...

Megrim wrote:I'll go!

I've been submitting my flash fiction (microfiction, really). Trying to write one every few days. I'd be appreciative if you want to take a gander and review one or more of them, whichever ones tickle your fancy. I'm bound to post more over time, too.

Username: Megrim
Piece you want me to review: Any of these.
Any last words? They're only 150-250 in length. I post new ones every now and again, if you like them and want more to review. Or just pick a single one! I don't mind.

Oops sorry! Was otherwise occupied. I'll get started!
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:56 am
yakitsa says...

Hello hello hello,
this is my first published work on the website - not afraid to say
I'd really appreciate some feedback!
Thanks.
Life imitates art.

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -