z

Young Writers Society

Who wants a review? You do!

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:39 am
Junel says...

Hey!

I'm Junel and I want to review your work! I will review just about anything, but like most people I have my favorite things.

1. Novels/Chapters
I love to review these and it doesn't matter if it is chapter one or chapter 50. I will review the entire thing if you want or just specific chapters, but I will make sure to go back and read everything so that it makes sense.
I'll go over any grammatical errors that I see, what I think of the overall plot, the character development, the descriptions, and anything else that I see that you might want to change to make your story even better!
2. Short stories
These are also super fun to review and I love reading them! I review much in the same way that I would a novel or chapter.
3. Poetry
I will review poetry, but I am not the best at doing these. I'll go over the theme, vocabulary, and anything else that seems important.

I try to make sure that my reviews are helpful to the writer because I know that although the simple compliments although fun to receive aren't very helpful to making your piece better. Still, I will tell you what is good about your piece so you can do it more and learn. We can't be the perfect writer without figuring out our writing flaws and I want to help you find yours! :)

Get requesting!

Please include the link to your piece or first chapter otherwise I might not review.
Last edited by Junel on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slainté.
-Junel

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:17 pm
Costa says...

Well, if you're interested in reviewing big novels, I can help you with that! :o

I've an ongoing story that's constantly receiving edits, so new input is always helpful. Is there a limit how much I can request? Because it's currently at chapter 22 (over 100k words total, fair warning) and everything could use a look-over.

The start is over here, so feel free to tackle as much as you're willing.

Thanks. :)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:45 pm
AnarchyWolf says...

I'd love a review on my story. The newest chapters have a lot of reviews so you don't really have to review those, but chapters four to six have virtually none, so a review on those would be great.

-AnarchyWolf
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 am
View Likes
Junel says...

@AnarchyWolf I have just finished reviewing chapter 4, I will try to get around to the rest real soon.
@Costa I took a brief look at your book and your not lying it is long, but I will review it. It just might take me a week or two.
Slainté.
-Junel

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:39 am
Costa says...

Junel wrote:I took a brief look at your book and your not lying it is long, but I will review it. It just might take me a week or two.

Take your time - this is nowhere close to being done. :)

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:59 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you review:

Heroes of Aldrizhon (Prologue & Chapter 1)

If it's not too much to ask, could you review its subsequent chapters as well?

Thanks in advance!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

*Waves awkwardly* Hi! Remember me?

I was wondering, if you have the time, could you please go on ahead and review the newest chapter of 'The Cave'? I'll go on ahead and put in the link! :D

The Cave - Chapter VII - Emergency Green Sweatpants, and Imminent Death

Please, don't do it if you don't have the time! Thank you much!
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 am
RachitBansal says...

I am a new member here, I want reviews

Within

Streets

Caged songs
-Rachit Bansal

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 am
TheOneNamedZoe says...

Please review my prequel and first chapter!!! :smt001

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:34 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I could use some reviewing of my newest novel. Please let me know what you think.

The Elder Scrolls: Escape ~ Prologue

If you see others in my portfolio that you would like to read, please don't hesitate. I love feed back. All kinds.

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson