z

Young Writers Society

Felistia's green room review day reviews

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:46 am
felistia says...

Hi everyone, Felistia here and I would like to review some of your works. :D

I will review: I will review anything you want (please read all the rules though).

I'm the best at reviewing novels and if you've got a chapter in the green room then I'll review it for you. I'll also go back and read all the other chapters so that I have a good understanding of the story. Just don't make it like chapter 12 or 31 because I'll probably not be able to get to it on review day. If you'd like me to review the whole story then request in this post. Here's the link https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=104283

My second best reviews are when it comes to short stories. I'll give you a long detailed review as I would with a novel review. I'll point out spelling and punctuation mistakes. I'll talk about characters, plot and description. I'll even give advice on the title. I'll on the whole give a long balanced review.

My third best reviews go to poetry and lyrics. This time I'll focus on theme, rhythm, description and if it's there I'll talk about the rhymes. I'll also talk about the title and punctuation.

My forth best reviews go to art, articles, scripts and other. Now I haven't had a lot of practice reviewing or writing these, but if you need them reviewed I'll try my best. :D

I don't sugar coat my reviews, but I won't by horrible either. I will tell you what I liked and didn't like about your work. I will try to be constructive in showing you how to fix it and won't completely rip the work apart and throw it in the trash. I know what it's like getting a review like that and I promise that I won't do that. If you have any problems with my reviews please let me know. :D

I really like fantasy, action\adventure, dramatic, suspense, humor. But I'll read others. Fan fiction just tell my what it's a fan fiction and I get back to you. The answer will most likely be yes. :D

I won't read: horror, spiritual, supernatural or gay pieces.

I won't read: 14, 16,18 M,L,V

This is mostly meant for people to request for review day and from the green room. I might review your requests on other days, but it must be in the green room when you request. If you've got two or more review's before you request then I won't review it. If you request when it has one or less reviews then even if it's got two reviews when I get around to it, I still review it.

Request away. :D
Last edited by felistia on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 2
Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:59 am
krazkat says...

Hey there Felistia, I was wondering if you would read a poetic prose piece I wrote for the Olympic Event. I added some stuff on to it and I want to know what u think of it. Plus I want it out of the green room. ☺ it is fairly dramatic so its something u will enjoy as u said.
Anyway here's the link I hope you enjoy it
Me and My Poems

524 Reviews

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 am
felistia says...

@krazkat. sure :D
Just a quick question if you don't mind. What event was this for?

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98

524 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:26 am
felistia says...

I'll get to it as soon as I can. :D

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:11 pm
View Likes
Ejay1806 says...

Hey !!
I was wondering if you could review my latest piece of poetry . I am enclosing the link .
www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Ejay18 ... her-130986
Would really appreciate a review ...
Ejay

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg