z

Young Writers Society

Haredrier's Punny and Paramount reviews

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:42 pm
View Likes
haredrier says...

Looking for someone new to look over your work? Do you want an honest opinion on your writing style and word choices? Do you often feel an uncontrollable itchiness after 6 PM?

If you answered "Yes" to two out of three of those questions, I'm the guy for you! Just ask me for a review and I'll do my best to give your work the attention it deserves.

PS: I don't have that much time on my hands yet, so if you want me to review a large amount of chapters it might take a while. If you only want reviews on the latest chapters of a long story hit me up with a basic plot rundown from the previous chapters. Also, I don't really review fanfic because I'm often not in that respective fandom, but I could still review the writing itself if you still wanted it.

Remember to hit me up for anything you might need, I don't have a life so I'm here most of the time to help you guys out.

- Haredrier
Death isn't cruel- merely terribly, terribly good at his job.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:44 am
felistia says...

Hi, Felistia here. :D

I would really like you to review my novel please.
It's a fantasy, action\adventure novel. It is a slight fanfic to the Wings of Fire series, but you don't need to know anything from those books to be able to read the story. I just need someone to treat it just like a book. Ignore the fanfic. :D
I really need someone to go through all the chapters please. This is just the first chapter. If you need the rest of the links please tell me :D
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Quest-for-Fire-series-Book-one--Into-the-Mists-Chapter-1-129967
Thanks for your time
Last edited by felistia on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:10 pm
haredrier says...

@felistia:

it might take a long time to read through it all, but I'll get through it eventually. Would it be alright if I PM'ed you my general thoughts on the writing as a whole and posted reviews only where i felt it was necessary?
Death isn't cruel- merely terribly, terribly good at his job.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 pm
felistia says...

Sure, that would be great. :D

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 am
Mageheart says...

Hello, @haredrier! I'm Mage. I was wondering if you could review the three chapters I have uploaded of my current project, The Case of Schadel Kueper. It's the first book in a fantasy and mystery series set in modern day America. I would really appreciate some more input on the chapters.

If you're interested, here are the links.
The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1
The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2
The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 3

Thank you if you review, and if you decide not to, thank you for considering it.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson