z

Young Writers Society

Will Review and Proofread

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:32 am
TwinCityKitty says...

Hi, my name is Kat!

I will review pretty much anything, of any length, including horror and fanfiction. That said, for fanfiction, you should probably tell me what the franchise is before I agree to review it. Pretty much the only thing I won't review is anything NSFW, but I don't even know if that's allowed here, so... :?

I will also provide editing with an eye towards concepts, internal logic, grammar, and spelling. I only have a high school diploma and a couple years of college, but I got consistently high grades in English. (You hear that sound? That's the sound of me hoping this post doesn't have any grammar errors.)

I'm also a psych major, a diagnosed autistic person, and a gigantic nerd. If you want someone to review your portrayal of psychological disorders, disabilities, human motivation, or even technobabble, I am happy to help!

You'll be doing me a huge favor by letting me review, too, because I am desperately in need of points!

Reviews: 3
Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:19 pm
dracowave says...

Hey Kat how are you I have a novel i am working on called the Seven Heavenly Kings and appreciate if you could look it over and review it and give me some tips on improving and perfecting my writing.Here's the link The Seven Heavenly Kings Revamped

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:02 pm
TwinCityKitty says...

Hi Dracowave,
Thanks for the link! My family is moving in two weeks, so it might take me a while to get back to you, but I will help as soon as I can. :)

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical