Young Writers Society

~Open for business~

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:54 am
Apricity says...

Alright, 2k17 is here. Time to reboot.

->Accepting All

I accept all works, however do take note that fiction is the one that I have the most experienced with it because I've reviewed them many times. That being said, I do accept poetry, if you're really desperate.

->Kindly allow 3-5 days for a review to be completed because sometimes my schedule gets hectic and, each review generally takes me 20+ minutes to write. This is an example of my review, I try and be as detail as I can depending on the length of your work, and what I think you can improve on.

Thanks for reading! Post the work you wish for me to review below.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:05 am
Storygirl95 says...

First . . . HOWL YES YOUR BACKGROUND AND PROFILE PICTURE ROCK.

Okay, fangirling over.

Um, if you could review my short story, I'd be in your debt. I need to polish it for a contest my school is having. I have a few comments, but nobody has found anything they wanted to change. Which, of course, makes me feel awesome too. But if there are any issues, I want to fix them. Just trying to make it as good as possible, you know? :D

I'll leave the link if you have time. You go ahead and do your thing. So long as you don't tell me I have no future as a writer whatsoever (I certainly hope not) then I don't mind any feedback. My workshop group I'm going to give it to sort of soon is super vicious, so I can hack it with you haha. Thanks in advance for your time!

The Art of Bookstore Flirting
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

475 Reviews

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:23 am
Apricity says...

@Storygirl95

Finished!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:00 pm
BlackhawkUnder says...

Hi, just wondering if you can review my novel chapters for me? Especially my newer ones? I'm good with criticism, as long as it's constructive and not based solely on your individual opinion, if you know what I mean...

Here are the links. Feel free to review whichever ones you like, but my biggest concerns right now are chp 2.2, chp 3 and chp 4.1. Thanks in advance!

Prologue, The Name Game
Chapter 1.1, The Name Game **UPDATED**
Chapter 1.2, The Name Game
Chapter 2.1, The Name Game
Chapter 2.2, The Name Game **UPDATED**
Chapter 3, The Name Game
Chapter 4.1, The Name Game

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:56 am
Pretzelstick says...

Me pwease if you can~

Seafoamy
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

475 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:35 am
Apricity says...

@Pretzelstick

done!
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 pm
Costa says...

Hey there,

could I ask you to take a gander at this novel I've started writing?

This is honestly my first stab at something like this but I've been building this story within my head in for the past years and now I HAD to try putting it to paper.

Be as critical as you'd like because I need it!

War of Dawn - Prologue and Chapter 1

War of Dawn - Chapter 2

Edit: Added Chapter 2 today, so feel free to take a look as well (if you've the time, of course).

Thanks
Last edited by Costa on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

475 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:14 am
Apricity says...

@Costa, I'd certainly get to your work after this weekend blows over. I've got a lot of workload at the moment and since your piece is quite long it requires a longer amount of time for me to read. No fear though, I promise you I will get to it!
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:36 pm
Costa says...

@Hiraeth

Sure thing. There's no rush.

Addendum: I've added Chapter 2 today - the like is in the post above - if you find yourself interested in taking a look at it, too.

475 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:49 am
Apricity says...

BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:45 am
Dracula says...

This please? Follow The Shining Stars
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

475 Reviews

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:38 am
Apricity says...

@Dracula, finished!
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:43 pm
MeatBunCat says...

Is this still active? If so!

Glorious Fantasy Ch.1: A New world

Plz review this, I mostly wanna know if anyone likes it enough to keep reading.

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris