z

Young Writers Society

Alexis and Nisha's Journey Chapter 2

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:27 pm
SummerSunshine says...

Dear Alexis,
Hey Alexis! What’s up? Okay, I’m going to do this in order. I’m so sorry for leaving, I wasn’t planning to leave until school started. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I just couldn’t. On top of that,my parents sent me early to decorate. I have my own vanity (I’m going to go shopping for makeup and nail polish later.), My own desk (Equipped with a Mac.), A chest of drawers(Perfect for my beads, needles,and Fireline. I’m going to go shopping for organizers later.), and a smaller desk (Which I will use to make that jewelry). Oh! and two bookcases and a beanbag, I’ll turn that into a reading nook later. My room doesn’t have a Pretty in Pink theme anymore, like I used to have. Now it’s a chic black and white color scheme, with hints of a pinkish gray. I have a photo wall filled with pictures of our little squad. My trusty little whiteboard is still up. One white wall has a mural of the Eiffel Tower(You know how I’ve always wanted to go to Paris), and I strung lights around my room, and on the canopy of my bed(Eek!). I love the job I did. This place is like my dream room. I’ll text you a panorama picture, with my new iPhone 6 Plus! Yep, my parents got me a new phone. I have to say moving here hasn’t been all that bad. I still miss you all really much!
Pretty cool bucket list Alexis. Although I’m not exactly sure I want to bite a lemon. We are never ever going to get rid of my extra homework and blame it on Charlie (most of it is online), and Charlie is so sweet and cute, It’s just wrong to do that, but I’m all for everything else, However,I am a little wary about exploring the haunted house. Yep, no birds and flowers here….yet. All the girls are planning a summer gardening and bird feeder project. Some of them came early to decorate too. We just need approval from the headmistress first. I don’t know all of the courses I’m taking, but I know that I’m doing the-not-so-fab four and I’m in the band and the chorus. All the electives and club sign-up sheets are coming during orientation, which hasn’t happened yet. Guess what?, I have to wear a uniform once school starts. I don’t know what it looks like yet but now I understand why my parents only let me pack one half to three quarters of my closet. I have two armoires. One for my regular clothes and accessories and another for my uniform and all the other accessories that go with it. I heard that I have to wear jewelry with my uniform.
Finally. YOU’RE MOVING!!! I can’t believe it that when I come back to visit, you won’t be there any more. Wait nevermind, my parents told me they are moving too, they said that they’re living next door to a clapboard victorian mansion, isn’t that ironic? It’s in Cumberland, MD. I’m writing this now that I’m finished decorating everything. They gave me a choice of curtains, bedspreads, everything. The majority of the furniture I asked to be painted white.
Don’t worry I’m working on the on the group chat with the squad right now. I can’t believe I’ll be away from Akash, for almost the entire year. I surprisingly miss him quite a bit. I know what it’s like to have siblings too, but I said goodbye to mine. Tell Annie and Mr. and Mrs Europe I said hi. I really wish I had a sister. Tell me what your new house is like A.S.A.P. Okay? BTW, I love you so much, really? Couldn’t you have written that out? You are so lucky you get to ride in an RV.
Now that I’m done answering your questions, let me do some of my own writing. The person who lives in the room next to me is, get this, my cousin. Her name is Sabreena, and she is super nice. She is my mom’s cousin’s daughter and she met me when I was just a few months old. She offered to show me the ropes and give me a tour of the school.. She’s in the 9th grade, and she loves being around people. I’m going to give her a tour of my room soon. One of the girls in the rooms across from me is not someone any of us want to be friends with, she is a bully. The other girl whose name is Emily, is someone I’m going to try be friends with. They have Sunday movie nights here, It sounds like fun. I do a lot of chores too and I’m responsible for keeping my room clean, at the beginning of the month someone will come in and shampoo the carpet and vacuum. Every 6 months I have to bring some of my jewelry down for polishing. Finally, at the end of every day, I bring down my clothes for laundry, and while I’m in my classes it gets washed, and they deliver it up stairs. So, not much different than my real house. That’s all for now.
Your BFF,
Nish

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady