z

Young Writers Society

Trapped in blizzard, send stories quickly!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:33 am
Meerkat says...

Hi, I'm Meerkat, a relative newbie here looking to spend some time productively. My options were to write some reviews or shovel two feet of snow, so guess which one I chose?

I'll review short stories, poems, lyrics, scripts, novel chapters, manifestos, threat letters, declarations of war, anything at all, really.

Thanks for reading, and have a lovely winter!
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." –Terry Pratchett

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:38 am
InfiniteRectangles says...

Hello. Would you mind reviewing my short story for me? Born A Harami It is the prequel to another story of mine and, although I think they can pretty much stand on their own, I will provide the link to that story as well. The Beggar Boy (Feel free to review this one too if you want.) Thanks in advance! :3
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:59 am
Dracula says...

I'd love it if you could review this, please!

Fanfic- chapter 1
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

60 Reviews

Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Meerkat says...

InfiniteRectangles wrote:Hello. Would you mind reviewing my short story for me? Born A Harami It is the prequel to another story of mine and, although I think they can pretty much stand on their own, I will provide the link to that story as well. The Beggar Boy (Feel free to review this one too if you want.) Thanks in advance! :3

Will do!

Dracula wrote:I'd love it if you could review this, please!
Fanfic- chapter 1

Sure! I'm not very experienced reviewing fanfiction, but I'll give it a shot!
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." –Terry Pratchett

60 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:52 am
Meerkat says...

I'm ready for more writing, if anyone needs something reviewed!

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:52 am
felistia says...

Hi, I would love if you could review the novel I am writing. It is a loose fanfiction on the Wings of Fire series, but you don't need to have read the books to understand my story. Please can you go through and review all my chapters. I know that the beginning chapter isn't very good and I am working on it. I really need someone to review all the chapters. It would be a great help if you could. :D

It is a story with dragons as the main characters and the main character is a shadow talon named Zoltar. It is an adventure story with lots of action and journeying to new places. :D

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Chapter-1-124445
Let me know if you need all the links. Thank you for your time. :D

60 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:54 pm
Meerkat says...

Okay, so felistia:

Chapter 1 of The Search for the Ruby of Fire is complete, and I have just now realized this is going to take me a looooong time. I don't like giving short, shallow reviews, and going over 28 chapters in depth will take months, with my schedule. I'm happy to review your full novel, but it will take a while. Would you mind if I did it four or five chapters at a time, instead? I would read all the information and then give a mega-review on every 4th or 5th part. Let me know if this would work, or you have a different idea.

Thanks for your consideration! :D

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:05 pm
leslieloo says...

Hello! Would you mind reviewing my story? I need a little help with it. Thank you! :)
The Abduction
Whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold.

60 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:00 am
Meerkat says...

leslieloo wrote:Hello! Would you mind reviewing my story? I need a little help with it. Thank you! :)
The Abduction

Sure thing!

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm
felistia says...

Hi Meerkat, Felistia here replying to your idea above and I think that is a great idea. :D

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:05 am
janarose says...

Hi, I'd really like it if you could review what I have written on my novel so far. I'll link the first chapter below, and the other should be on the sidebar.
Near To You, Chapter 1

60 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:49 am
Meerkat says...

Done!

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:59 am
EternalRain says...

Hello! :) I could really use a review on the first chapter of my novel, The Remarkable Blossoming of Lola - Chapter 1. Thank you ^-^~
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:38 pm
writerkitty says...

Hey I posted chapter one of my first novel, and I edited it recently. Can you please give a review on it?
here's the link,
The Myth- Chapter one; Worst day ever.

Thank you! :D

Just keep writing, writing, WRITING! :D

60 Reviews

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:26 pm
Meerkat says...

Ready for more to review!

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay