z

Young Writers Society

Warnah's Reviews

Reviews: 4
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 pm
Warnah says...

Hey guys :D

I'm trying to get more reviews under my belt, so I'd appreciate you submitting any pieces of yours (new or old) to have reviewed!

I prefer to review short stories and novel chapters of any genre, but feel free to submit anything else, I'm not afraid to give things a try :)
Last edited by Warnah on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you please review:

Untitled Fantasy Story: The Chalice of Life: Prologue

Thanks in advance. If you want to review the other subsequent chapters, feel free to do so.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:10 am
felistia says...

Hi Warnah, Felistia here.
I would love it if you could review the novel I am writing. It is called the Search for the Ruby of Fire and is a fantasy and action novel. :D :D :D :D
I would advise reading the prologue, but you don't have to review it. I have had a lot of feed back for it already and don't really need another review on it. I really need review on the other chapters though.
Here is the link for the prologue and the first chapter. Please review, it would be a great help. :D :D :D

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Prologue-124445
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Chapter-1-124490

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Charm says...

Can you please review my novel.
Here's the link to the first chapter:
New Haven: Chapter 1: The Train of Memories

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind