z

Young Writers Society

Warnah's Reviews

Reviews: 4
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 pm
Warnah says...

Hey guys :D

I'm trying to get more reviews under my belt, so I'd appreciate you submitting any pieces of yours (new or old) to have reviewed!

I prefer to review short stories and novel chapters of any genre, but feel free to submit anything else, I'm not afraid to give things a try :)
Last edited by Warnah on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you please review:

Untitled Fantasy Story: The Chalice of Life: Prologue

Thanks in advance. If you want to review the other subsequent chapters, feel free to do so.

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:10 am
felistia says...

Hi Warnah, Felistia here.
I would love it if you could review the novel I am writing. It is called the Search for the Ruby of Fire and is a fantasy and action novel. :D :D :D :D
I would advise reading the prologue, but you don't have to review it. I have had a lot of feed back for it already and don't really need another review on it. I really need review on the other chapters though.
Here is the link for the prologue and the first chapter. Please review, it would be a great help. :D :D :D

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Prologue-124445
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Chapter-1-124490

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Charm says...

Can you please review my novel.
Here's the link to the first chapter:
New Haven: Chapter 1: The Train of Memories

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman