z

Young Writers Society

+1's Fab Reviews

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:50 am
Corncob says...

Hullo! I'm +1 and I'm here to review your fabulous works. Please read the guidelines below and then feel free to spam me with your art :D.

Things I will review

1) First chapters of novels. Unless I'm already into your novel, I really don't like having to read another chapter. Of course, if I enjoy your novel enough, I might just pop in for a review on the next chapter without you even asking. ^-^

2) Poetry. I love me some poetry, any kind, anywhere. Except for sonnets. Sonnets and I just don't get along at the moment.

3) Essays. Need help with school? Who're you gonna call? Ghostbusters Plus one!

4) Short stories. Short stories are one of my favorite kinds of writing pieces. They create a long enough story that has a plotline and basic world building; just long enough so that you're left with that buzz and twist only short stories can truly
master.

5) Songs/lyrics. These are fun to sing in my head, too. Just try to make them original and I'll be more intrigued. :-)

Things I will not review

1) A chapter of your novel that is not the first, unless I've read the previous chapters before.

2) Scripts. I like reading 'em and seeing them performed, but I'm not very good at analyzing and reviewing them (yet). I just don't have much/any experience, and I don't want to start by giving a poor, innocent writer a review full of baloney.

When on earth are you going to finish my review, +1?

Depending on how busy I am, it will probably take me around a day to a week to complete your review. If I take longer than a week, which hopefully won't happen, I'll let you know why, and when I think I'll be able to get your review done.

Is there anything else I have to do?

Besides link me to your wonderful works in the space below? Nope! Let's get the reviews rolling in!

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:44 am
View Likes
artybirdy says...

Hello, @1morestupidlovesong!

I'd like an honest on these poems. You can do one or both, I don't mind.

1. Rejection's Revenge | Edited - I have recieved a positive response thus far, but I feel like something's missing.

2. I'm Sorry [2] | Edited - I'm not sure about the rhythm and rhyming in this one. If you could look at it, that'd be great.

Thank you for your time! :)
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart