z

Young Writers Society

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 am
HopelessAbandon says...

Post here with the name of the work you'd like me to review and I'll get to it within the next week! I love fantasy, and sci-fi, but I will review pretty much anything other than poetry.
I am very honest in my reviews, but I also make sure to add how you can improve, not just that you can.
My reviews are also pretty long, so if you're looking for something that doesn't delve into grammar, spelling, sentence structure, character development, content and plot (hopefully I'm not forgetting anything), I'm not the reviewer for you.
:)
Hope to review for you soon!
If I scream, will you love me still?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 am
Neverland says...

Hi!

Could you review my short story, XIII?

Here's the link: XIII

Thanks in advance!

|Peter Pan|
Ƥєтєя Ƥαη

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:46 pm
rparmar says...

Not sure if you're still accepting, but I'd very much like some input on a chapter.

Chasing a Ghost - Chapter 1

Will appreciate all feedback of course, but I'd appreciate a particularity on the characters, honesty of the dialogue, and general style of writing.

Cheers.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:39 am
HopelessAbandon says...

I still am accepting reviews! I posted this before I got my new job, so I haven't been on hardly at all recently, sorry about the delay!
If I scream, will you love me still?

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:01 am
felistia says...

Hi HopelessAbandon, I am Felistia and I would love if you could review the novel I am writing. I don't mind criticism at all, so critic away. It is a fantasy novel about dragons. I have left the link below. :D

Spoiler! :
The story is about a shadow talon on a quest to save his tribe from extinction.

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Prologue-124445

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin