z

Young Writers Society

Read and Review!

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 am
Lightsong says...

*bump thread!* :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:48 am
Lightsong says...

*wipes the dust away from thread*

Added features:

Novel Following

Two slots for me to follow three novels. I would review every chapter of them, and if my review doesn't appear for a week, you can notify me. If you've seen me reviewing your work for the most part of it, be no mistaken that I've no responsibility to do that unless you take the slot.

Story Maker

Two slots for this. I'm going to make a request template for the story you want me to make. You can see it below:

Title: [optional, you can leave it to me to make it]
Genre: [three are the max. amount of genres I can try to achieve]
Synopsis: [the story you want in general - at least make it four or five sentences, the more the better]
Other things: [what you want in specifics]
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 pm
MeherazulAzim16 says...

Hi Lightsong!

Could you please review the poem- My life, My race
Thanks in advance and see ya!

~Meheraz16!
"We Are Groot."
— Groot

472 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:41 am
Lightsong says...

@MeherazulAzim16; The review is finished! Please check your the review section of your piece to see it. :D

- 2 review slots left -

- 2 novel following slots left -

- 2 story making slots left -

Note: For story making, you will need to review your own requested story for e

- David L. Ulin

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:58 am
Hippyhoodrat says...

I'd really love if you took a look at Open Wound in my portfolio. It's a dramatic romantic poem kind of thing. Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate the feedback, good or bad.

472 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 am
Lightsong says...

@Hippyhoodrat: You need to give me the link - the rule's enforced today. Request rejected.

- David L. Ulin

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 am
Selena1016 says...

i have a report that is due in the morning, would you mind giving me a review on it.
need an opinion, thanks means alot

472 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:33 am
Lightsong says...

@Selena1016: I can't stress this emough but you need to give me the link to it. Also, I don't do reports. It's completely an alien thing to me.

- David L. Ulin

Random avatar

Reviews: 6

472 Reviews

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:08 pm
Lightsong says...

@Selena1016: ... I've told you I don't review reports. I'm suck at them, let alone making a review for them. Sorry, request rejected. Please check the first post in the first pages to see what I review and what I not. Thank you. :)

- David L. Ulin

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:10 pm
Mageheart says...

Hello Lightsong!
I love getting really helpful reviews for my stories, but unfortunately, though my newest story got in the literary spotlight (I'm still wondering how that even happened!), I've only gotten two reviews.
It's a novel, but so far only one chapter has been posted. It's fantasy, and I plan on having a bit of romance far off in the future. It will also include some mysteries. Could you please leave a review for it, and for any following chapters? I would love to hear someone else's opinion. Here's the link: Schadel: Chapter 1
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

472 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:26 am
Lightsong says...

@TheLearningWriter: Done! :D

- David L. Ulin

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:33 pm
Bexy2556 says...

Hey there, I don't know if you're taking requests still but I would really love it if you would review my new novel. I only have he first two chapters on here so far. It's YA (teen fic) crossed with mystery/suspense. Here is the link Dream A Little Dream: Chapter One and Two

Thanks in advance!

472 Reviews

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:28 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

@Bexy2556: Review's done! :D

- David L. Ulin

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:53 am
Storygirl95 says...

Hi, Lightsong! I was wondering if you could pop by and review the new short story I just wrote! You were so helpful with your other reviews, I can't help but humbly request another one for the new story.
Here's the link: Imaginary Can Mean Real
It might be kind of fun because you know who two of the characters used are, as it's an author(me I guess) conversing with the people she's created. All people mentioned are from previous stories. ^_^
If you're really busy, I understand. You're quite popular, huh?
Thanks for your time! :D
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath