z

Young Writers Society

Read and Review!

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:55 pm
Lightsong says...

@Storygirl95: Me, popular? Flattered, but I'm not popular! xD Review's done, anyway! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:58 pm
Storygirl95 says...

I think you're popular! Everyone knows you! And your forum has quite a few posts!
Thank you again so much for the review! I get tired of the words thank you because they do not often express the magnitude of my gratitude. (Rap time?)
So yeah! You're awesome! Thanks again! :D
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

472 Reviews

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:43 am
Lightsong says...

Hahaha. Sure, I guess. ;) You're welcome, and see you again! :)
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 am
Lightsong says...

*bump thread* :D

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:25 am
Lightsong says...

*blows up the dust* :D

- David L. Ulin

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 am
deleted21 says...

Okay, I love your poetry. So, it'd be really nice if you could give me few suggestions on this:

Left Out

Ah.. that's all! :3

472 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:43 am
Lightsong says...

@mialynire: Done! Come again! :D

- David L. Ulin

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 am
felistia says...

Hi LightSong, Felistia here.
I would love if you could review the novel I am writing. I really need someone to follow through the whole story. It is fantasy and action\adventure and a loose fan fiction on the wings of fire series. :D :D :D :D
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Chapter-1-124445

472 Reviews

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 am
Lightsong says...

@felistia: I'm on it! :D

- David L. Ulin

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:48 pm
Charm says...

Can you please review my novel, New Haven.
Here's the link to the first chapter:
New Haven: Chapter 1: The Train of Memories

472 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:41 am
Lightsong says...

@MadWriter7: Request's on hold. ^^' I'm following another novel and currently busy, so after I've done reviewing that one, I'll try to review this one. Maybe I'll occasionally review this one.

- David L. Ulin

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:26 am
InfiniteRectangles says...

Hello! Would you mind reviewing my poem Those Three Words for me please?
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall

472 Reviews

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:44 pm
Lightsong says...

*gasp* Oh god, I missed this request! I'll be on it. :)

- David L. Ulin

472 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:10 am
Lightsong says...

*bump thread* ;)

- David L. Ulin

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:03 am
felistia says...

Hi Lightsong, Felistia here. I would love if you could review my newest poem, Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright. It is a realistic and a fan fiction poem. :D
Here it the link
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Tiger-Tiger-Burning-Bright-125953

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat