z

Young Writers Society

General Request Repository

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:16 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if someone could review this short story I've written: Phantoms
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:56 pm
Riverlight says...

Thanks for the review!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

311 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:53 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Hello there! I'd like someone to please review the fourth installment of my book "America Gone," which you an find here--

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Vilnius/America-Gone--Chapter-Four-148114
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:30 pm
MaxaM says...

Hello, i'd like to request a review for the most recent chapters of my novel, here's the link: Neighborhood Tales: The Tale of a Hedgehog (Chapters 3 and 4)

311 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:27 pm
Riverlight says...

I know someone probably needs to complete some of their checklist challenges, so here you go! Have fun reading this depressing short story!

Honorine's Revenge
Warning-- Language, Implied Violence

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:03 am
IamI says...

I would appreciate some in depth reviews on my short story:

Between the Stones

And I would also appreciate an in depth review on this poem:

Dystopic Visions
-_-

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:41 pm
View Likes
Rosewood says...

Hi, no pressure, but I'd love some feedback for my story Wildfire, parts one and two!

Wildfires (Part 1)

Wildfire (Part 2)

311 Reviews

Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:51 pm
Riverlight says...

A Father's Wish

64 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:55 pm
View Likes
Rosewood says...

I'm back here again! :D

Blood Sisters - Prologue (Jose)
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- - ..- -... . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. .-- .- - -.-. .... ..--.. ...- -...- -.. --.- .-- ....- .-- ----. .-- --. -..- -.-. --.-

311 Reviews

Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

I have a free style poem here--

Notorious RBG

289 Reviews

Reviews: 289
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:22 pm
MissGangamash says...

Hey! I need help getting my last two chapters of my novel out of the green room. Can ya help me out? The Rage (Chapter 7)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:17 am
View Likes
daniel.agranovsky says...

Hi guys,

Just wrote and published my first novel :

https://www.amazon.com/Who-Lies-Will-No ... B08KNTJ3CN

Free with Kindle Unlimited.

Lots of positivie feedback from friends and family, but it would be great to get some unbiased opinion too.

Dan.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:14 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Hi! I would like a review for the first chapter of my first Novella here, The Legend of Ikor. It's on my profile.

Thanks! :D
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

64 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:24 pm
View Likes
Rosewood says...

Hey there... no pressure but I'd love some feedback for chapters three and four of my novel, Blood Sisters.

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

(If you're not just editing, but reviewing for content, I'd still love help with my other instillations!)
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- - ..- -... . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. .-- .- - -.-. .... ..--.. ...- -...- -.. --.- .-- ....- .-- ----. .-- --. -..- -.-. --.-

64 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 pm
View Likes
Rosewood says...

Hi, I'm back again!

Blood Sisters - Chapter 5 (Rory)

And as always, if you're not just correcting grammar, but also for inconsistencies, plot holes, etc., I recommend reading the book so far.

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein