Thanks,

Imaginator17

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:08 pm
View Likes
TheStormAroundMe says...

Hello, Imaginator17!

I would really love it if you would review my novel, Basecode. It's a YA/science fiction thriller that takes place in a dystopian USA.

Here's the pitch:
Spoiler! :
Everyone with blue eyes should have died. The Amendment said so. Yet Adelaide met blue-eyed Talon Dophane in her preschool class when she was four.

When Talon disappeared halfway through the year, everyone assumed they knew what had happened. But they didn't. Twelve years later, Adelaide sees those blue eyes once more, staring up from the front page of a newspaper. Tiny, gifted Talon has become a hacker, at large in NYC.

In a quest to bring down the terrorist cell working against the government, Adelaide's childhood friend is racing around all of creation cracking codes. But when Adelaide begins to work with the terror cell, she finds that they are not fighting for peace and equality, but anarchy and oppression. And finally she wonders: which of them is on the right side?

Thanks a million!

-Grace
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:29 pm
View Likes
yizhongt says...

Hey there,

Could you please drop a review for

Chalice of Life: Chapter 4

Thank you in advance !!

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6