z

Young Writers Society

Dreamworx's Reviews

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm
Dreamworx95 says...

I'm trying to build up my presence again on youngwriterssociety. Things have changed a lot since I last signed on. I would love to offer my thoughts on new pieces.

- I will read novel chapters, fan fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems, song lyrics, and creative nonfiction.

- Personal preference: YA, fantasy, romance, and paranormal fiction.

- Will prioritize pieces that don't have a lot of reviews yet.

The bait: I'm a published writer with editing experience and I give excellent reviews!!!

(P.S. Slightly off topic, but I'm interested in having a "critiquing buddy" to regularly exchange reviews with. Message me if you're interested!)

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:16 pm
artybirdy says...

@Dreamworx95

Hiya! I have a short story, His Dirty Deed.
It's rated as 18+ for sexual violence.
Let me know if you can review it. If you can, I'd like you to focus on description and characterisation.
Many thanks!
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 am
jumpingsheep says...

Hi! I've been working on this serialized story and I would really appreciate a review, specifically on chapters 5, 6, and 7 (which will be uploaded tonight). I have been told that the first few chapters are slow, which is something that I'm working to fix in later drafts!
Link: profile/jumpingsheep/portfolio
The story is titled "Lone Voice Radio".
Thank you!
hello there

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I would very much appreciate a review of my fantasy/myth "Norse Creation Narrative" https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/EmmVeePi/Norse-Creation-Narrative-122887 It is the first step in my dream of retelling Norse mythology in a modern engaging way. Thank you for the interest.

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf