z

Young Writers Society

Dreamworx's Reviews

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm
Dreamworx95 says...

I'm trying to build up my presence again on youngwriterssociety. Things have changed a lot since I last signed on. I would love to offer my thoughts on new pieces.

- I will read novel chapters, fan fiction, short stories, screenplays, poems, song lyrics, and creative nonfiction.

- Personal preference: YA, fantasy, romance, and paranormal fiction.

- Will prioritize pieces that don't have a lot of reviews yet.

The bait: I'm a published writer with editing experience and I give excellent reviews!!!

(P.S. Slightly off topic, but I'm interested in having a "critiquing buddy" to regularly exchange reviews with. Message me if you're interested!)

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:16 pm
artybirdy says...

@Dreamworx95

Hiya! I have a short story, His Dirty Deed.
It's rated as 18+ for sexual violence.
Let me know if you can review it. If you can, I'd like you to focus on description and characterisation.
Many thanks!
[center]Previously known as ArtStyx[/center]

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 am
jumpingsheep says...

Hi! I've been working on this serialized story and I would really appreciate a review, specifically on chapters 5, 6, and 7 (which will be uploaded tonight). I have been told that the first few chapters are slow, which is something that I'm working to fix in later drafts!
Link: profile/jumpingsheep/portfolio
The story is titled "Lone Voice Radio".
Thank you!
hello there

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 pm
EmmVeePi says...

I would very much appreciate a review of my fantasy/myth "Norse Creation Narrative" https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/EmmVeePi/Norse-Creation-Narrative-122887 It is the first step in my dream of retelling Norse mythology in a modern engaging way. Thank you for the interest.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle