z

Young Writers Society

So Who Wants a Review?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:58 pm
Lael says...

Hi guys! I would like some works to review. So if you have any, you've probably come to the right place. :wink:

Things I will not review:
1. Submissions with cussing (a.k.a. Language)
2. Works with explicit, intimate scenes (nothing more than kissing)
3. If I think that the work goes against my beliefs, I will not review it. (But don't worry, most works won't.)

I will review any type of submission (poems, shorts, novels, lyrics, etc.) for grammar, spelling, plots, and some other stuff. If you are a sensitive person, you MIGHT think that my reviews are harsh.

I will do my best to give you helpful advice on what to fix in your writings! So go ahead and post below! :)
Last edited by Lael on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:26 pm
faunafaun says...

Hey, so I'm interested. Will you review my works under the Portfolio 'White Heron?'
My poetry goes against #2. So please just read and review 'White Heron.'
Thanks a bunch, EmmaKi <3
blessed. sweet, sweet relief

81 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 pm
Lael says...

Hey faunafaun, I would love to do so, but I cannot see any of your works under your portfolio. Just to make sure, are you sure that your submission is published? It might just be me, so I'll keep checking for a day or two. If it so happens that I can't review your work, I'm sorry. :(
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Lael says...

@faunafuan, for some reason, I cannot view your work anywhere. I am really sorry about that. :(

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm
BlueSunset says...

Could you review one of my works, @EmmaKi? I want some feedback on Imaginary Friend
It is a recent work that I have published, so I hope you like it! Thanks! :D
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

81 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 pm
Lael says...

@Sunset101, I have reviewed your work.

@faunafaun, if you still need a review, try posting the link on this thread, because I could not view your work anywhere.

81 Reviews

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:17 pm
Lael says...

@faunafaun, I have reviewed all of your White Heron submissions.

Reviews: 1
Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:21 am
Unashamed116 says...

Hey! I'm very interested in a review. I only have 10 chapters so far, but would you be willing to review what I DO have?
Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! You're gorgeous, you're amazing, you're talented, you're loved, you're worth it. Keep smiling! Chin up, head high. You've got this. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I've always got your back. :D

81 Reviews

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm
Lael says...

@Unashamed116, just post a link to your first chapter, and I will see what I can do.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:37 pm
Unashamed116 says...

EmmaKi wrote:@Unashamed116, just post a link to your first chapter, and I will see what I can do.

@EmmKi, Awaited One: Chapter 1
Hey, you! Yeah, YOU! You're gorgeous, you're amazing, you're talented, you're loved, you're worth it. Keep smiling! Chin up, head high. You've got this. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I've always got your back. :D

81 Reviews

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:03 pm
Lael says...

@Unashamed116, for some reason, I can't view your work. When I click the link you posted, it says that the work does not exist. I'm sorry. I will try to see if I can view it in the next few days.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:20 pm
Unashamed116 says...

EmmaKi wrote:@Unashamed116, for some reason, I can't view your work. When I click the link you posted, it says that the work does not exist. I'm sorry. I will try to see if I can view it in the next few days.

@EmmaKi, They removed it because I posted in a forum. :/ But, it also won't let me publish a single chapter...

Try this instead:
Awaited One: Chapters 1-3 :D

81 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:08 am
Lael says...

@Unashamed116, that one doesn't work either...

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:10 am
DrFeelGood says...

I would like a review on this work. (I'm not sure if it fulfills your third criteria. Hope it does :)

A Religious Satirist

81 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:05 pm
Lael says...

First of all, @DivineFool, what is it about, exactly? I don't really understand what you're trying to say in the poem. From what it seems to me, it seems like a violation of #3...

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller