z

Young Writers Society

So Who Wants a Review?

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 pm
DrFeelGood says...

It's kind of a rebellious poem. A satirist discusses about the effects and impacts a religious satire can have, yet he believes he'll follow his heart and brazenly talk about religion.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:21 pm
Lael says...

@DivineFool, so this speaker is making fun of religions? Still kind of confused.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

134 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:26 pm
DrFeelGood says...

I hadn't written it to mock or ridicule any religion (I even avoided taking any real name) It's just the writer discussing how hard it is to write a religious satire and how easily people take offense to anything that involves religion. Still if the theme sounds explosive to you, I won't force you to review it.

81 Reviews

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:30 pm
Lael says...

Well, @DivineFool, I'm not going to review it then...
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

134 Reviews

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:26 pm
BlueSunset says...

Hey, Emma! So, I recently posted my work I Wish I Was A Dog, which I am still sort of working on. I was wondering if you could review it and give me some ideas? Thank you! 8)
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 am
hermione315 says...

Hello! Will you please review my poem Out of the Sea ? I would really like some more feedback on it to see how I can make it better. Thank you!

81 Reviews

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:28 pm
Lael says...

@Sunset101, @hermione315, I will review these as soon as possible.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:31 pm
BlueSunset says...

Okay, thanks!
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 pm
Poopsie says...

Free

please be honest.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

81 Reviews

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 pm
Lael says...

@Sunset101, @hermione315, @Verser, I have reviewed your works.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm
ReflectiveWizard says...

Hi.
Will you mind reviewing my first poem I uploaded here?

Thank you so much!

81 Reviews

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 am
Lael says...

Hi, @ReflectiveWizard, this is kinda late but welcome to YWS! :)

I would be happy to review your poem (as long as it fits under my reviewing guidelines), but the only work I saw in your portfolio is currently saved as a draft. You need to publish it in order for other users to be able to view it.

If you don't know how to do that, you can do it by going to the Publishing Center, clicking on your work to edit it, and at the bottom it will have a blue (I think it's blue, anyways) button that says "Publish it!" or something like that.

If you'd still like me to review your poem, please tell me below when you've published it. Also, it'd be helpful if you pasted the link in the post as well.

Best wishes,
EmmaKi

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:33 pm
SuperTramp says...

EmmaKi wrote:Hi guys! I would like some works to review. So if you have any, you've probably come to the right place. :wink:

Things I will not review:
1. Submissions with cussing (a.k.a Language)
2. Works with explicit, intimate scenes (nothing even more than kissing)
3. If I think that the work goes against my beliefs, I will not review it. (But don't worry, most works won't.)

I will review any type of submission (poems, shorts, novels, lyrics, etc.) for grammar, spelling, plots, and some other stuff. I apologize now if you are a sensitive person and my review on your work is harsh.

I will do my best to give you helpful advice on what to fix in your writings! So go ahead and post below! :)

I'd love for you to read my work!
It's gonna be a 2 hour read or so, It's a big bulk of text, but I've never had anybody read anything I have written before :)

The Imaginarium of Charlie Applebottom
SuperTramp :pirate2:
I write because it allows me to escape the reality of my own life, and live that of my characters.

81 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 pm
Lael says...

Hi @SuperTramp, I would gladly review your work for you.

The only thing is, usually when someone submits something on YWS, if it is sort of long, they usually publish it in parts, since not everyone has a lot of time to review when they come on, and it will help them to be able to focus on smaller details each time. So I advise that for your next work, you should submit it in a few, short[-ish] parts. There are plenty of published works like that here, if you need an example.

Good luck! ;)

~EmmaKi

You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman