yizhongt says...

Hey EmmaKi could you please review

Chalice of Life: Chapter 6

Thank you in advance !

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:21 pm
Lael says...

@yizhongt, your work has been reviewed. :)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 am
jumpingsheep says...

Hi EmmaKi! I was wondering if you could possibly read/review the first few chapters of a project I am working on! More specifically, chapter 6 (and 7, which will be uploaded by this Friday) I am looking for a review on.
Link-- profile/jumpingsheep/portfolio
My story is titled "Lone Voice Radio" and it is about a group of kids who start an underground radio station after a mysterious organization takes control of major world governments. I have been told that the first few chapters are a bit slow, but the story has picked up a bit and I'm super pumped about where it's going :D
Thank you!
--jumpingsheep
hello there

81 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:25 pm
Lael says...

@jumpingsheep, I will see what I can do.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:56 pm
Lael says...

Hi guys! I just wanted anyone who came onto my reviewing thread to know that temporarily, I will not be reviewing any more works except for the ones that have already been requested before this. I will be available to review once I change my "Closed" sign back to "Accepting." Thanks! ;)

~EmmaKi

81 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@jumpingsheep, I have reviewed all of the works you requested of me. I would be happy to review any later chapters of Lone Voice Radio, so if you'd like, you can request me to review them after I'm available again. Or if I'm still not available for reviewing by that time, could you still message me or something like that, so I can read the next chapters, at least? I enjoyed reading your story so far. Thanks. ;)

~EmmaKi

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief