z

Young Writers Society

Audrey Hepburn Will Review for You

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:48 pm
felistia says...

Hi Lavvie, I would love if you could review my story. I need someone to review all the chapters. Most people only read the first three. It seem a bit boring in the beginning, but it gets better as you get into it. Please can you go through and read all the chapters. :D :D
It is called Search for the Ruby of Fire and is a fantasy\ action adventure\ a bit fan fiction. It has dragons as the main characters and I won't give away anymore. It has no 16, 18, L, M, V tags just to let you know. Here is the link. :D :D :D
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/Search-for-the-Ruby-of-Fire-Chapter-1-124445
Last edited by felistia on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:53 am
Charm says...

Hi

I have all three first chapters of my novel, New Haven on YWS. I would love it if you could review them. I really need a review for chapter 3 so if you don't want to read and review them all you can just do chapter 3. The genre of the novel is realistic fiction, teen fiction, teen romance. The romance has not quite kicked in yet but it's coming.

Here's the links:

Chapter 1: New Haven: Chapter 1: The Train of Memories [Updated]

Chapter 2: New Haven: Chapter 2: Ellington Academy

Chapter 3: New Haven: Chapter 3: A Lot of Introductions (To Eloise's Horror)

Thank you so much for offering reviews and I don't have a time limit so take your time (just don't forget about me). :smt003

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:56 pm
Lavvie says...

@felistia - Please send me a message about this, as I mentioned in my information thread. This is a big project that I would be happy to help with, but we will need to sort out some details beforehand.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:53 pm
Lightsong says...

Hey, please review this subchapter, Bad Lights, Good Lights [Chapter 6.2 - Intermission]! Thanks! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:51 pm
BlackhawkUnder says...

Hi, Lavvie. I was hoping you could do me the honor of reviewing a couple of my novel chapters? I completely rewrote and reposted my chapter 1 a couple of weeks ago and haven't gotten much feedback. And perhaps you wouldn't mind taking a look at chapter 2? This is a romance/action story, just fyi. Thanks for your consideration! :)
-Hawk

I'll leave the link to the prologue as well in case you would like some background info.
Prologue, The Name Game
Chapter 1.1, The Name Game **UPDATED**
Chapter 1.2, The Name Game
Chapter 2.1, The Name Game
Chapter 2.2, The Name Game **UPDATED**

522 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:00 pm
Lavvie says...

@MadWriter7 - all done!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 pm
Jericho says...

Ah, hello! I was wondering if it would be any trouble to request a review on In the Absence of Stars - 1.2. Thank you very much in advance!

522 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:04 am
Lavvie says...

@Lightsong, @BlackhawkUnder, @Jericho - I'll get to these this week :)

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 pm
InfiniteRectangles says...

Hello! I have written a satire and would appreciate it greatly if you could review it for me!
The Creativity Epidemic
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall

522 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:58 pm
Lavvie says...

@Jericho, I've completed your review! Thanks for a lovely chapter.

Reviews: 2
Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:28 pm
Jinxie says...

Hello! Do you think you could review the first chapter of a novel I'm trying to do?
Its sort of Action/Adventure with a touch of Sci-fi. The story-line centers around a girl looking for her little brother. Kind of a view into the criminal world.

Crimson Roses - Chapter One

Merci if you can!

522 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 pm
Lavvie says...

Bump.

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:52 am
dracowave says...

Hi Audrey I have a novel I am writing called the Seven Heavenly kings I posted the original previously but this is the first rewritten chapter I made. I would be happy if you reviewed it and I will offer you one virtual cookie in return. Here's the link The Seven Heavenly Kings Revamped

522 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 pm
Lavvie says...

@dracowave - complete!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:17 pm
EmmVeePi says...

While I am partial to Katherine Hepburn over Audrey I would still appreciate very much a review. I have written a poem, it is romantic. It is called "I Told Her I Loved Her on the Fourth of July". I despair in an awful lust for reviews and I hope you can assist me. Thank you.

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/EmmVeePi/I-Told-Her-I-Loved-Her-on-the-Fourth-of-July-127380

It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James