z

Young Writers Society

Omnom's Food Source

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:28 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Hey Vinc! Could you take a look at profile/MomoMajesty/portfolio/476328? I'm not sure if I request individual reviews for each chapter or...?
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:44 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@MomoMajesty thank you for your interest in adding me as a reader! could you give me a blurb on what your novel is about and what genre it is?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:44 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Hey, I would really love it if you could take a look at my story!

Here is a quick briefing of the story for you!

It's about a twenty year old boy named Richard who has been in hiding ever since he was a young boy. He is looked after by his uncle Ryan, because his parents died to the hand of their current king, Damien. Who had won the war against the King who ruled the kingdom before him.
Richard has made it his goal to take the kingdom from Damien and restore order and peace, and find someone worthy of ruling.
His life is turned upside down one night when he takes something from Damien, which ends up with him having to be even more careful than before as Damien seeks to take his life and those close to him.
Will Richard be able to over come the threats that are thrown at him and remain out of Damien's grasp, and will he be able to save a Kingdom that is so broken it maybe beyond repair?

The story is a fantasy/medieval set story. It does have action and suspense and all that in it too.

I wish I could tell you more about the story, but I don't want to give to much away. XD
I do try and post every week, if I can't I do tend to post every two weeks unless I'm having very bad writers block.
My last chapter was posted in Jun 10, 2021.
I already have 18 chapters posted and I'm working on chapter 19 at the moment. :D

Here is the first chapter if you are interested. Conquest of Shadows Prologue
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:12 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

This is chapter 1

I have fourteen chapters so far, and the last chapter was posted . . . eh a week ago i assume?

The plot follows an extremely small basketball team trying to get through a tournament. The five players (which is basically the minimum) that make up Marble Creek's team struggle to even get along with each other sometimes, and each player has their own unique personality, ability, and position. I've been told the plot line is really similar to that of certaub sports manga like Haikyuu!!

Unfortunately, King of the Court does not fit into any of your preferred genres, but I hope it's okay. King of the Court is realistic fiction, so there's no fantasy involved.

Thanks!
-yosh
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:07 am
Omni says...

@InuYosha That's a genre I'm really unfamiliar with, so I'm not sure how much feedback you'll be able to get from me.

How about this: I review one or two chapters to see how comfortable I would be reading and leaving feedback, and how you feel with my reviews, and we'll see where we are at from there?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:55 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

@Vincian I don't see why not! I would love to see how much someone unfamiliar with the sports genre would like my novel!
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@MomoMajesty I'm still willing to review your novel if you're still wanting me to review ^^ what genre is it? Also, pitch it to me a little :P just a small summary of it.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 am
Omni says...

@InuYosha I will add it to my review to-do list ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:27 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Ahh so sorry!

Genre: umm fantasy?? but it's on earth?? i have no clue >.<
Summary: A cyborg woman breaks free of her laboratory prison and defeats her captors, but when she meets her former fiance's son, she doubts herself.

Let me know if I should change anything. Thanks again!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:22 pm
View Likes
ArctiWolf says...

You wouldn't mind reviewing Greg and The Lake of Death, would you? The link is below if you have the time. You don't have to read the two short stories that it goes with but it is helpful. I look forward to seeing your feedback!

https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/ArctiWolf/Greg-and-The-Lake-of-Death-151808

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:33 pm
View Likes
RealSadhours296 says...

Hehehe...I'm pretty nervous to do this, but if you like you could review my work in progress novel series: Eclipse!

Chapter 1

You can review the first chapter, and if you're still interested in it afterwords you can review more as I post if you'd like.

Be warned: I write dialogue heavy a lot, I'm still very amateurish in writing, and this series will handle some mature themes as you might be able to tell with the story content warnings.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:25 pm
Omni says...

@ArctiWolf I would love to review but I'm swamped at the moment. Might I suggest requesting a review in other WRFF threads?

@RealSadhours296 I'm so sorry! I already filled up my three new novels!! But, Review Month is right around the corner in September. I might be able to review it then!!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:26 pm
View Likes
ArctiWolf says...

Oh, that's fine, it can wait. I'm sure you have a lot of people who ask you to review stuff. (large ones at that)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:42 pm
View Likes
RealSadhours296 says...

That's perfectly ok! I'll try to ask on September then. (Unless you find the time beforehand, in which case just let me know.)

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites