z

Young Writers Society

Falco's (mostly) fabulous reviews!

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:09 am
Que says...

Hello there, brave person! You have clicked on this link (most likely accidentally) so good for you!

What I shall review for you
I'll review most anything, although I'm better with short stories and novel chapters. I'll do poetry as well. Others are accepted, but my reviews on those might not be as good as you want!

What I put in my reviews
Well. It honestly depends on the piece. Most of the time I make punctuation adjustments or fixes in using tense, and I'll do that more or less depending on how many typos or tense slips there are. I try not to go overboard with that, unless someone specifically wants me to (highly unlikely). I will include some of what I thought were the strong points, possibly some confusing areas, and notes about description/character.

How long it may or may not take
I honestly hope to have these done the day of the request, but with school and track that may be impossible. I'd say within the week, unless I'm away on a trip, in which case ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Payment
What should you pay me for these reviews, you say? Well... How does this sound to you: Nothing. Actually, maybe a "thank you" in response to the review might be nice, but not mandatory at all. Only if you believe the review merits thanks.

Don't be afraid, I don't bite. I'd like you to include the link to the work you wan me to review, but it's fine if you don't. You can just give me the title and I'll dig through your portfolio to find it... However, the price for that is me reading (*stalking*) some of your other works as well... And you don't want that.
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm
Twit says...

Hi Falconer!

I'd be muchly grateful if you would cast an eagle eye over A Magpie Witching - 1 and A Magpie Witching - 2
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

498 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:40 am
View Likes
Que says...

Alright @Twit I'm pretty busy but I should have the reviews done before the weekend. Happy writing! :D

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:08 am
View Likes
Snoops says...

Hi Falco, if you have some time, please review if you can: www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=121865
If you don't have time, don't worry about it :)
( by the way, it's chapter 2, so I hope you understand it, if you are confused, here is chapter 1 to read, www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/Lau200 ... ome-121832, if you want to review, I'm not stopping you)
thank you.
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

498 Reviews

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 am
Que says...

Alright, I'll get right on it! :D

Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars