Golden Pretzel Gears

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Welcome to Pretzel's corner!

If you are reading this, it's probably because you want to request a review from me! *extends welcome*
Here are some of my guidelines:

Will Review: I will review mostly everything ; I am interested in all genres.

Won't review: Anything that is rated +16 because I am getting stricter and stricter with my reading material. Also, my rule of thumb is that I never start in the middle of a novel and just review one stand-apart chapter. Also I won't review something if it has 5 or more good quality reviews.

How to request a review from me:
Please link your work to me.

If you want me to focus on anything specifically particular, then please mention that in your review, so that I can know what to focus on. (ex. details, sentence structure, plot-wise, character-wise, word choice, etc.)

Knight of the Green Room: Pretzel The Knight's Log Here is my log of reviews that I have completed as a Knight.

Basic Time Frame: It will usually take me about 3 days to complete a review that is requested on here. If I'm not done by then, feel free to bug me.

Let the reviews pour in!

/Pretzel/
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 21 times in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Would anyone like to request?You will get top quality reviews!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 pm
AttackOfTheFlash says...

Could you review one of my stories? I've only got two, so you can review them both of you'd like. :)
Are you living or simply existing?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 am
Pretzelstick says...

AttackOfTheFlash, I have done both of your review stories. Next person please.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 am
mephistophelesangel says...

Hey, pretzelsnow!

I would love it if you could review one of my short stories, No World for Villains. It's a story between two friends, and is fictional.

Link : No World for Villains

It's kind of lengthy... :(

Mephis

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I did mephistophelesangel work.Next person please.I'm truly looking forward to your reviews.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:48 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Anyone else would like to request a review from pretzelsing?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Stormcrow says...

Hi there! Ive got a few chapters of a novel posted, but everything but the last chapter (Chapter 22 of The Token) has been reviewed, but you can look at whatever you like! I don't mind! I know it is scifi; is that okay? You didn't specify about wether you would do science stuff.... :D :pirate3: :smt003
Caleb Julius

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I did your review @Stormcrow! Next person please!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Rin321 says...

Review me! (If there are any good ones you want to!)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 pm
Firelight says...

Hi :) I recently started a new book and posted the prolouge, mind giving me a review? I did, like, zero editing on it so don't be afraid to be harsh :)

It's called Kaori's Treaty ( I don't know how to put links up yet sorry)

Thanks!
“You know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick, and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all.”

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@Firelight here is how you do the links(without the stars-omit them)

[*url=put you link here] Title here [/*url]

Of course do this without the stars, try and see if this works and thanks for requesting a review from me.I will get it done ASAP!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:05 pm
cdog121201 says...

pretzelsing wrote:Would anyone like to request?You will get top quality reviews!

can you read my short story? Its called where is Percy?
------CDOG------

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I will read and review your short story, @cdog121201 but I would love to show you how you could link me to it, although I will find it anyways!

[*url=put the link here]Put the title here[*/url]

Omit all of the stars and this should work for you!Thanks(this just makes it easier for me to find your work)
~George R. Martin

got yws?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 pm
cdog121201 says...

[quote="pretzelsing"]I will read and review your short story, @cdog121201 but I would love to show you how you could link me to it, although I will find it anyways!

[*url=put the link here]Put the title here[*/url]\

sorry, my laptop doesn't allow me to copy & paste.. Can you still review?
------CDOG------

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix