Golden Pretzel Gears

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Welcome to Pretzel's corner!

If you are reading this, it's probably because you want to request a review from me! *extends welcome*
Here are some of my guidelines:

Will Review: I will review mostly everything ; I am interested in all genres.

Won't review: Anything that is rated +16 because I am getting stricter and stricter with my reading material. Also, my rule of thumb is that I never start in the middle of a novel and just review one stand-apart chapter. Also I won't review something if it has 5 or more good quality reviews.

How to request a review from me:
Please link your work to me.

If you want me to focus on anything specifically particular, then please mention that in your review, so that I can know what to focus on. (ex. details, sentence structure, plot-wise, character-wise, word choice, etc.)

Knight of the Green Room: Pretzel The Knight's Log Here is my log of reviews that I have completed as a Knight.

Basic Time Frame: It will usually take me about 3 days to complete a review that is requested on here. If I'm not done by then, feel free to bug me.

Let the reviews pour in!

/Pretzel/
Last edited by Pretzelstick on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 21 times in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Would anyone like to request?You will get top quality reviews!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:40 pm
AttackOfTheFlash says...

Could you review one of my stories? I've only got two, so you can review them both of you'd like. :)
Are you living or simply existing?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 am
Pretzelstick says...

AttackOfTheFlash, I have done both of your review stories. Next person please.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 am
mephistophelesangel says...

Hey, pretzelsnow!

I would love it if you could review one of my short stories, No World for Villains. It's a story between two friends, and is fictional.

Link : No World for Villains

It's kind of lengthy... :(

Mephis

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I did mephistophelesangel work.Next person please.I'm truly looking forward to your reviews.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:48 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Anyone else would like to request a review from pretzelsing?
~George R. Martin

got yws?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Stormcrow says...

Hi there! Ive got a few chapters of a novel posted, but everything but the last chapter (Chapter 22 of The Token) has been reviewed, but you can look at whatever you like! I don't mind! I know it is scifi; is that okay? You didn't specify about wether you would do science stuff.... :D :pirate3: :smt003
Caleb Julius

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I did your review @Stormcrow! Next person please!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Rin321 says...

Review me! (If there are any good ones you want to!)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 pm
Firelight says...

Hi :) I recently started a new book and posted the prolouge, mind giving me a review? I did, like, zero editing on it so don't be afraid to be harsh :)

It's called Kaori's Treaty ( I don't know how to put links up yet sorry)

Thanks!
“You know a conjurer gets no credit when once he has explained his trick, and if I show you too much of my method of working, you will come to the conclusion that I am a very ordinary individual after all.”

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@Firelight here is how you do the links(without the stars-omit them)

[*url=put you link here] Title here [/*url]

Of course do this without the stars, try and see if this works and thanks for requesting a review from me.I will get it done ASAP!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:05 pm
cdog121201 says...

pretzelsing wrote:Would anyone like to request?You will get top quality reviews!

can you read my short story? Its called where is Percy?
------CDOG------

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I will read and review your short story, @cdog121201 but I would love to show you how you could link me to it, although I will find it anyways!

[*url=put the link here]Put the title here[*/url]

Omit all of the stars and this should work for you!Thanks(this just makes it easier for me to find your work)
~George R. Martin

got yws?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 pm
cdog121201 says...

[quote="pretzelsing"]I will read and review your short story, @cdog121201 but I would love to show you how you could link me to it, although I will find it anyways!

[*url=put the link here]Put the title here[*/url]\

sorry, my laptop doesn't allow me to copy & paste.. Can you still review?
------CDOG------

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers